You guys watching Breaking Bad?

• Thread starter Hollowway
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Dudes, Walt telling Skylar at the end gave me chills. Like some seriously bad shit is about to befall upon either Ted or Skylar or both. I've seen that shit happen countless times in mob and other similar movies. That scene reminded me so much of Michael and Fredo from the Godfather part II.

Also since when does Walter Jr. get away with cussing? :lol:
Yeah that routing number from the photo is definitely the clue to Gus's past and I think we're in for a real rollercoaster involving said past.

Definitely a good premier for sure! :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jordanky

Contributor
Reaction score
I think that Ted looked kind of creepy in that neck brace. Also I am SUPER curious as to the flash forward scene of Walter with an alias and buying a huge machine gun on his 52nd birthday. Also, dat beard!

Guitarmiester

Awesome-O
Reaction score
I need to re-watch the end of season 4! I can't remember why Ted is now a vegetable?!

Tang

Master of Chihuahuas
Reaction score
I need to re-watch the end of season 4! I can't remember why Ted is now a vegetable?!

Saul's thugs came to make him accept Sky's money. He tried running from the thugs, tripped, fell, and broke his neck. Most BB fans believed him dead.

-JeKo-

Reaction score
Just got the first season and will start watching soon. Hope it is as good as people say.

Guitarmiester

Awesome-O
Reaction score
Saul's thugs came to make him accept Sky's money. He tried running from the thugs, tripped, fell, and broke his neck. Most BB fans believed him dead.

Thanks, now I remember! I knew I should have watched the end of season 4 to remember where everything left off.

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
Watching Leno right now. Aaron paul (jesse pinkman) is on and I learned he grew up In a pretty rural town about 30 mins away from me in Emmet ID.

I thought that was pretty crazy.

jordanky

Contributor
Reaction score
Going to pick up season 1 this weekend in start watching it

Do it! Please don't read spoilers though, you'll be sorry! I know it will be hard, but my advice is to be a recluse and watch all four seasons back to back without leaving your house!

Guitarmiester

Awesome-O
Reaction score
Season 1 is THE best. I could re-watch 1&2 over and over and never get tired of it.

jaredowty

Reaction score
I actually think Season One is the weakest - I rewatched it recently and was surprised at how freakin slow it was, even slower than S4 at points. Also, a lot of the humor was contrived and fell flat on it's face. (Thankfully the lame humor is toned down a few episodes into the second season). It lacks a real conclusion, and just kinda "ends"..still a great season, just not as good as I initially thought.

Season two is pure, epic win though. Same with S3.

beneharris

Reaction score
oh man the episode tonight was awesome.

i loved when the police captain was talking about how gus was "right under his nose" and you could see the realization in hank's eyes.

also the end with skylar and walt. craps gonna get crazy with those two.

jordanky

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm always excited to watch this show, obviously, but IMO, tonight's episode was a little on the slow side even though things were happening. I really think that next week will get crazy judging by the teaser.

I just hope that next week's episode ends with something more exciting than Walt and Skyler talking in a dark bedroom.

beneharris

Reaction score
I'm always excited to watch this show, obviously, but IMO, tonight's episode was a little on the slow side even though things were happening. I really think that next week will get crazy judging by the teaser.

I just hope that next week's episode ends with something more exciting than Walt and Skyler talking in a dark bedroom.

I know what you mean, but I think that is REALLY going to pay off down the line

Fiction

For Mod
Reaction score
Do it! Please don't read spoilers though, you'll be sorry! I know it will be hard, but my advice is to be a recluse and watch all four seasons back to back without leaving your house!

I just read every spoiler :lol:

.. Kidding, got it today after school, bout to watch an ep.

Murdstone

Sycamore Trees
Reaction score
I get the feeling Hank
saw more than he's letting on in Gus's computer.

Guitarmiester

Awesome-O
Reaction score
I actually think Season One is the weakest - I rewatched it recently and was surprised at how freakin slow it was, even slower than S4 at points. Also, a lot of the humor was contrived and fell flat on it's face. (Thankfully the lame humor is toned down a few episodes into the second season). It lacks a real conclusion, and just kinda "ends"..still a great season, just not as good as I initially thought.

Season two is pure, epic win though. Same with S3.

I may be mixing Season 1 & 2 up since it's been a while since I re-watched them on DVD.

')