You guys watching Breaking Bad?

• Thread starter Hollowway
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rgaRyan

Ermahgerd!
Reaction score
I get the feeling Hank
saw more than he's letting on in Gus's computer.
Yeah, he sounded that way, but he said everything was encrypted. Wouldn't the police have some sophisticated software to bypass that? You would think...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Murdstone

Sycamore Trees
Reaction score
Yeah, he sounded that way, but he said everything was encrypted. Wouldn't the police have some sophisticated software to bypass that? You would think...

He could just be saying it's encrypted to blow it off that so he can confront Walt first. Or Jesse, if he saw him. Who knows. But something is definitely up.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
You guys, do we need to keep the spoiler tags on? If anyone stumbles in here on accident and reads through 162 posts, they'd better not complain about a spoiler!

Murdstone

Sycamore Trees
Reaction score
Eh the way I see it is, if I was just starting the series and I wanted to get some input so I click on the thread to see SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE, I'd be so upset. Guess it's just a precaution.

jordanky

Contributor
Reaction score
Eh the way I see it is, if I was just starting the series and I wanted to get some input so I click on the thread to see
SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE
, I'd be so upset. Guess it's just a precaution.

That probably needs a spoiler too haha. I'm a huge HP fan and if I hadn't already read that part, and on the off-chance I was skimming this thread, I'd be majorly bummed out haha

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been wanting to watch this show something fierce, but no one around here seems to ever stock season 1. Went to Walmart a couple weeks ago looking for it and they had TONS of season 2, 3 and 4, but no season 1. Tried again today, still no luck. Called around to a couple more stores, no one has the damn thing. :(

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
^ Crap, dude, that sucks! And you totally can't skip season one. If that were the only season they did it would still be one of the greatest shows ever. Does iTunes have season one? Maybe you could get it there?

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh probably, but up in my neck of the woods I have a bandwidth limit, and if I go over, my ISP pretty much bends me over backwards. So, alas, Itunes and Netflix aren't viable options for me.

Murdstone

Sycamore Trees
Reaction score
You could try going somewhere with public (or not) wifi to download it from so it doesn't suck your bandwidth.

Sunday's episode was great.
Any day now I get the feeling Skyler is going to either explode or melt into a puddle.
And I get the feeling Todd's days are numbered.

kung_fu

Vulcan Lute God
Reaction score
Not sure if this is where it is going but....
After seeing Skylar go nuts, it would be interesting if she goes TOTALLY bonkers and starts telling people the whole truth. Initially, people would think she's plain old loopy but eventually people could see it for the truth. Walt is becoming a monster at this point so he would probably have no problem steadfastly denying Sklyar to others and maybe even get her committed. Probably not. More likely, Skylar has reached an emotional breaking-point and will either try to get her and the kids away from Walt OR just give up and become as heartless as Walt. Just a thought

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Booya, finally tracked down Season 1 on DVD. Time to watch this bitch! :woot:

EDIT: Watched all of Season 1 last night. Show is awesome. Gonna pick up the other seasons and watch them over the weekend.

jordanky

Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure if this is where it is going but....
After seeing Skylar go nuts, it would be interesting if she goes TOTALLY bonkers and starts telling people the whole truth. Initially, people would think she's plain old loopy but eventually people could see it for the truth. Walt is becoming a monster at this point so he would probably have no problem steadfastly denying Sklyar to others and maybe even get her committed. Probably not. More likely, Skylar has reached an emotional breaking-point and will either try to get her and the kids away from Walt OR just give up and become as heartless as Walt. Just a thought

Dude, I'm already exhausted with Skylar. Hopefully she snaps out of this soon because I'm getting bored of her acting like a scared puppy in every scene haha. The teaser to tonight's episode looks super intense though... Hank is closing in again!

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Tonight's show was pretty awesome!

Oh they really turned Skyler into a conniving bitch. That fake attempt on her own life to get the kids out of the house was just messed up. I got major chills watching Walter threaten her. Reminded me of the Godfather part II where Michael and Kay go at it when she tries to take the kids and leave him. And it's really gonna ramp up the eventual showdown between Hank and Walter now that Hank got promoted to the top spot. Having all of the power that he has now will make Walter's fall so much harder.

I'm wondering if Skylar will eventually snap and start telling people what Walter is doing. It sounds like she might spill it to Marie's therapist, who might spill it to Marie. Kinda wondering how that might go...

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm 7 episodes into season 2, and this show just keeps on delivering!

The ONLY thing I don't like, and this is a very minor gripe, is the smug "I know what you're talking about but I'm going to pretend like I don't" expression that both Skyler and Marie get when confronted about something.

Marie did it when Skyler confronted her over the stolen tiara, then Skyler did it when Walt confronted her as to where she was going during the day and why she was being non-communicative.

That expression makes me want to hate-fuck a squirrel. :mad:

Love it, otherwise. :lol:

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
I just finished season 4. All I have to say is: Fring--SO gangsta...

Pooluke41

H. Maddas
Reaction score
I don't know if it's just me. But does anyone else think that Walt's cancer doesn't only act as a disease but it's also symbolic to Walt? IMO It shows that he is cancer. He is an illness upon the earth.

Moral Cancer.

Latest posts

')