You know who I hate...

• Thread starter jaredowty
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
I :wub: Tool, so I guess I'll 100% disagree with this kid here. I also agree with everyone else saying it's a waste of time to make a video of yourself bitching about shit... who cares?! :fawk: I saw Tool live a few months ago and it was easily one of my top 5 favorite concerts that I've been to! It was really cool because I had lawn seats and it was a cold night. Out of nowhere it starts pouring and the rain was pretty damn cold, but while listening to and watching them play, it just made an weird feeling come over me. Really made the moment, I guess! It was sweet and I'll disagree with anyone saying Tool sucks! :nono: :wavey:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jaredowty

Reaction score
:
I totally get what he's digging at and it's his right to express it on his Myspace (Hispace?). He's got his opinion, you've all got yours and the internet world keeps expanding exponentially with pointless arguments and cat pictures :yesway:

Yeah.....*ahem*......bullshit. Saying that people that don't know music theory aren't qualified to listen to music is not an opinion. He treats everything he says as if their facts. Thus the term elitist.

I couldn't give less of a shit if a person likes Tool or not, or any band for that matter. I enjoy what I enjoy, and I don't try to suck enjoyment out of others just because I think the music is "not intellectual enough". And that's exactly what this douchebag was doing.

')