You know your a gearwhore when..

• Thread starter Stealthdjentstic
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
You keep a folder filled with hundreds of pictures of GAS inducing guitars.

fapfolder.png

A lot of the shit in those folders is from SS.org :agreed:

I even have a Dean folder but it has tough regulations :lol:

Edit: :lol: :lol: :lol: ALIGATOR. I think it's a company hence the misspelling of Alligator.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
When your girlfriend leaves the room every time you start talking to someone who owns a guitar.

Happened this weekend again. :)

:rofl:

But the number of ppl you can discuss these things with are so few and far between... :(

sojorel

Scourge
Reaction score
When you talk through the pros and cons of a couple of guitar or rack setups and the better half responds with 'Sorry, I zoned out. I just don't care any more.'

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
When you are very quiet and an introvert, but the minute somebody asks you a question about gear, you won't ever shut the fuck up.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
When you're an evil motha fucka that's down w/ the devil and have a van to put your 'quipments in. :agreed:

Reaction score
When you constantly make suggestions to people on gear they should purchase just so that you can check them out without having to purchase them yourself....

shadscbr

Reaction score
When you order a custom guitar to help deal with the wait time of the custom guitar you just ordered :)

Shad

tjrlogan

Reaction score
When you order a custom guitar to help deal with the wait time of the custom guitar you just ordered :)

Shad

Oh dear Lord you're right!...I might have to send my brand new JPXI7 back to the factory for repairs and I'm already trying to stop myself from getting something else to tide me over while I wait....HELP!!!!

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
When you can remember the year a particular model came out (right down to the exact day), but still can't remember the exact date of your anniversary.

')