You think you've seen a real stage dive? Nope, wrong!

• Thread starter 7 Strings of Hate
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HamBungler

Lord Zorgatron
Reaction score
That was crazy!

And that song SKSK was playing isn't bad at all, I just wish most of their stuff was like that.

Pauly

Not so local lefty
Reaction score
For me this veers more on the retarded end of the retarded-awesome scale. Pretty easy to break your neck, or someone else's.

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
I hate it enough when somebody tries to crowd surf over me, that would piss me right off, especially if he hit me in the head.
I would probably time a Mortal Kombat uppercut right into his spine just as he reaches me. That would show em.

Summers45

Reaction score
For me this veers more on the retarded end of the retarded-awesome scale. Pretty easy to break your neck, or someone else's.

Agreed. Hehe a gig I was at in a local bar/club a while ago, some guy was utterly incredibly pissed and most probably sky high on something aswell, he was hassling the band their entire set by repeatedly jumping on the stage and trying to sing into the vocalist's mic, dancing like a complete dickhead and bashing the drummers symbals with his hands, then finally he attempted to stage dive (the stage is probably only about 5 foot off the ground though but this still had to hurt like hell), the crowd parted and he went face-first into the hard floor. He was out cold :lol:

Any other crazy stage dive stories?

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
Agreed. Hehe a gig I was at in a local bar/club a while ago, some guy was utterly incredibly pissed and most probably sky high on something aswell, he was hassling the band their entire set by repeatedly jumping on the stage and trying to sing into the vocalist's mic, dancing like a complete dickhead and bashing the drummers symbals with his hands, then finally he attempted to stage dive (the stage is probably only about 5 foot off the ground though but this still had to hurt like hell), the crowd parted and he went face-first into the hard floor. He was out cold :lol:

Any other crazy stage dive stories?

Not quite a stage dive, but a similar story:

At the "Hometown Bash" show here years ago (they were going to make it an annual thing, but only did one) there was a guy who was constantly irritating people in the crowd. The lineup was Three Days Grace, American Hi-Fi, Simple Plan, Korn, Nickelback. This was shortly after Three Days Grace's first album, and shortly before Korn released "Untouchables". This resulted in a crowd full of equal parts 12-year-old girls who were Simple Plan fans and 20-ish guys who were Korn fans and were about to have to sit through Simple Plan. The crowd was ugly enough as it was, but this guy didn't help.

I should mention the concert took place in the parking lot of the John Labatt Center, so we were all standing on pavement.

The guy was shirtless and sweaty, and wearing some big, heavy shoes. He was probably high on something. He was constantly moshing when no one else around was (except maybe one or two of his friends if he found them), and therefore was just hitting people who didn't want to be hit. He then started crowd surfing. We figure, good, we'll dump him over to the bouncers, he'll end up at the back of the crowd, and that's the last of him. But he came back, and was crowd surfing again. This happened 3-4 times, with the security guys telling him to stop, as he was thrashing around while crowd surfing, resulting in everyone getting punched and kicked in the head. He constantly ignored and was rude to security, so the last time he came by, we shoved him as hard as we could over the barrier, and security just stepped aside and let him hit the ground :lol:

oompa

Ze..
Contributor
Reaction score
I hate it enough when somebody tries to crowd surf over me, that would piss me right off, especially if he hit me in the head.
I would probably time a Mortal Kombat uppercut right into his spine just as he reaches me. That would show em.

lmfao :lol:

')