You think you've seen a real stage dive? Nope, wrong!

• Thread starter 7 Strings of Hate
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Korbain

Stay negative!
Reaction score
This is still my favourite, running on peoples heads.....The mighty, dillinger escape plan.

YouTube - Dillinger Escape Plan @ Virgin Megastore, 2005

Jeez the crowd must have been as drug fucked as the singer too think its ok too do that shit. I'd start an uprising in the crowd to tear that fucker down if he walked over my face when i went down their show my support and all i got is him running over my head like a douche. Not to mention the music they're playing is shit as all hell lol

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
Jeez the crowd must have been as drug fucked as the singer too think its ok too do that shit. I'd start an uprising in the crowd to tear that fucker down if he walked over my face when i went down their show my support and all i got is him running over my head like a douche. Not to mention the music they're playing is shit as all hell lol

Can't really argue taste (I don't like the band either, but still) but I agree with you on everything else :lol: It's funny to watch on a video and think about, but if I had been there, I would have been pissed.

Uber Mega

Try my fist!
Contributor
Reaction score

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Confession: I'm a bit of a boyhitscar fan. :yesway:

I still think diving 70 feet into a crowd of people is stupid, but whatever.

Indeed. Boyhitscar does, infact, rule.

And 70 feet stage diving is, infact, retarded.

When i saw them last week with BTBAM, the singer climbed the PA system and pulled it down, he did alot of diving...he was pretty much a crazy bastards...apparently he also shit in a bag once on stage and threw it to the crowd. Nice guy.

:noplease:

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Next time, the crowd needs to move out of the landing zone.
Instant "idiot population control." :agreed:

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
Next time, the crowd needs to move out of the landing zone.
Instant "idiot population control." :agreed:

:agreed: People are under no obligation to let someone jump on them from that high, sucks to be the guy who gets splattered on the ground, but I wouldn't face possible injury because some stupid asshole wanted to be cool or some shit.

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
:agreed: People are under no obligation to let someone jump on them from that high, sucks to be the guy who gets splattered on the ground, but I wouldn't face possible injury because some stupid asshole wanted to be cool or some shit.

:agreed: If only due to self-preservation instinct kicking in, I'd step out of the way rather quickly to avoid getting hit, and not really care if anyone took my place :lol:

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Indeed. Boyhitscar does, infact, rule.

And 70 feet stage diving is, infact, retarded.

:noplease:

I need to grab their newest, actually, as all I've got is their, um, I don't know if it's their debut but it's their first widely available one. The one with "I'm a Cloud," "Lovecore," "As I Watch the Sun Fuck the Ocean," etc. It's maybe not the most complicated music I've ever heard, but the lyrics are actually rather good, and it's catchy. "I am so full of love, I am so full of hate, I am so full of these feelings that tear me every which way, I am so full of you, I am so full of me, I am so full of these words that don't tell you a fucking thing." It's just cool. :D

shredfreak

Reaction score
lol, dumbest thing i've ever seen i must say.

A moshpit i got no problems with really, you usually get them over here at extreme metal shows (brutal death, grind). Plus being in a death metal band it's pretty cool to see one happening during one of our songs.

what i can't stand though is that hc capoeira style dancing & stage diving. I got hit in the face once by my mic from some utter retard pulling off his numchuck moves & it AINT happening again :mad:. Plus with drinks, pedals & shit on stage i'm just kicking off the first twat that jumps on.

Slayer89

The Demon Barber
Reaction score
Holy nipplefuck. That's crazy. I have to say I'd clear the fuck out of the way also. I hate crowd surfers, so that's just taking it to a whole new level. But seriously, I HATE crowd surfers. I'm all for moshing, but crowd surfing is just stupid shit. There I am, enjoying some music, got there early so I could be right infront and not in the pits, and then some douche nozzle kicks me in the head. What the fuck! I've come to point where if I kicked by someone that is too close to my head, they better be expecting some knuckles to one of their two heads; whichever one is closest (if it's a female I just shake my fist angrily).

')