You thought Gibson Firebird X was a bad idea?

• Thread starter DesertBurst
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jl-austin

Reaction score
You know, seeing how the effects on the guitar was sooo redolutionary, the obvious next step is to have a built in amp and speaker cabinet built in!

Deadnightshade

U gonna eat that?
Reaction score
You know, seeing how the effects on the guitar was sooo redolutionary, the obvious next step is to have a built in amp and speaker cabinet built in!

For now i just wish line 6 HD series could load impulses :lol:

However....

fernandes-nomad.jpg

Fernandes got it first :lol:

AntiTankDog

Reaction score
I don't understand the Firebird X being called the ugliest Gibson.

I would vote for the Moderne or reverse V.

FLGearnut

Reaction score
i believe they limited the jonas bros. run to only 300 because they had a number cruncher in corporate do the math, and they figured there are only approx. 300 people in the U.S. stupid enough to buy this guitar:spock:

poopyalligator

Dr.Poopyalligator
Reaction score
i believe they limited the jonas bros. run to only 300 because they had a number cruncher in corporate do the math, and they figured there are only approx. 300 people in the U.S. stupid enough to buy this guitar:spock:

Hahaha that is what i was thinking. The funny thing is you know that there is some crazy gibson collector out there who collects all of the artist models, and he is probably crapping his pants over the opportunity to own a 1 of 300 gibson guitar. Even though it is covered in jonas brothers garbage lol.

RenegadeDave

Huge nerd
Reaction score
Are there 300 Jonas brothers fans who's families are rich enough to buy one of these to hang on the wall and not play?

Typically, (Orianthi aside), artists that resonate with men get signatures because men buy into the whole rock and roll thing expecting it to get them laid.

I'm serious, are there 300 fans that are rich enough to piss away the $900 or so dollars one of these will go for to have hang on the wall as candy?

Solstafir

Reaction score
Seriously, Gibson, give us a reason why should anyone buy your products. Your quality is going downhill (hell, I've seen 400Euro Epiphones that SLAY 1500Euro Gibbies, construction wise, fret material-wise, sound-wise).

Cause, If anyone wants a high-end LP, or gibbie, there's PRS, there's Carvin, there's ESP, Heritage, smaller companies that do custom work at half the price of Gibson's high end models, sigs or no sigs.

That's what happens when you let a company with history and prestige being run by a bunch of hillbillies...

TubeTone

Reaction score
If Gibson had at least consistent quality on their LPs, I couldn't care less about all of these hyped up shitty new products. But since every single Les Paul that I've tried to this day was soooooo different from its counterparts (including build quality, wood resonance, overall tone), I'd say screw Gibson guitars. What a joke.

Dark Aegis

Reaction score
Seriously, Gibson, give us a reason why should anyone buy your products. Your quality is going downhill (hell, I've seen 400Euro Epiphones that SLAY 1500Euro Gibbies, construction wise, fret material-wise, sound-wise).

Cause, If anyone wants a high-end LP, or gibbie, there's PRS, there's Carvin, there's ESP, Heritage, smaller companies that do custom work at half the price of Gibson's high end models, sigs or no sigs.

That's what happens when you let a company with history and prestige being run by a bunch of hillbillies...

+1

AeonSolus

DO CEO / RHLC ©
Reaction score
i like how every comment on the webpage is negative, people on the Marketing Dept. over at Geevzun must be doing an atrocious form of facepalm.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
I still don't think this is as bad as the firebird x. After all, this one doesn't look like a fisher price guitar. That being said, it's still shit.

Hemi-Powered Drone

Dragonblade629
Reaction score

1-They aren't the same. With an ESP or a PRS or a Carvin or any brand other than Gibson, you don't get a Les Paul, or an instrument that feels exactly like a Les Paul. I've played LP knock offs, sure, they can be fantastic instruments, but they don't fell they same and they aren't the same.

2-Gibson is run by the exact opposite of a hillbilly, an educated jew from New York.

stuz719

Stoic. With a small "s".
Reaction score
Wouldn't a BC Rich Jonas Brothers Virgin have been a better endorsement?

:scratch:

')