**YOU WILL HEADBANG (I guarantee it!)**

• Thread starter Bouvre
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Menigguh

Reaction score
SOOOOOO FUUUUCKING BRUTALLLLLLLLLLLL

ERRRRRRRRHHHHHH

WANT TO SMASH EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

Sepultorture

Murder Machine
Reaction score
christ just imagin how thick sick and fucking crushingly brutal this could be if you got an axe fx on this for the tone, heck even throw some pod hd in there.

you ever tried supplementing your tone with plugin amps like lepou?

god damn i had to come back and add more, this shit is really getting my brutal groove going, switching between this and Cannibal Corpse's Torture album

Bouvre

Guitarist of The Faceless
Reaction score
christ just imagin how thick sick and fucking crushingly brutal this could be if you got an axe fx on this for the tone, heck even throw some pod hd in there.

you ever tried supplementing your tone with plugin amps like lepou?

god damn i had to come back and add more, this shit is really getting my brutal groove going, switching between this and Cannibal Corpse's Torture album

:hbang:Ya i want to get an Axe FX to record with! Maybe one day! I was checking out Impulse as a plug in to mix with my POD x3 tone. Haven't really messed around with Lepou's actual amp simulations. The LE456 sounds really damn good though! Im gonna download it right now as a matter of fact!

Vinchester

Reaction score
Sorry I can't headbang to that tempo :( lol
Anyway, Seriously awesome music! Though this is not really my thing I find the atmosphere impressive and the rhythm interesting.

j_m_s

Reaction score
This is some good stuff! Love the intro. The riffs are very well written.

Unknown Doodl3.2

look at each other..
Reaction score
I'll go against the general consensus in this thread and say that I find the tone awesome for the music. Yeah it's a little harsh but it's really cool sounding.

I'm not usually into this sort of stuff but I have to admit it's pretty badass and original! Good job man :)

Bouvre

Guitarist of The Faceless
Reaction score
I'll go against the general consensus in this thread and say that I find the tone awesome for the music. Yeah it's a little harsh but it's really cool sounding.

I'm not usually into this sort of stuff but I have to admit it's pretty badass and original! Good job man :)

Thanks dude! The tone for "Zenith" was a little more on the high end side than the new song. I did some different things and ended up with a better tone i think.
What do you think about the new tone? I used those Poulin Cab Impuses with my Pod X3. It did wonders!

')