Your current desktop

• Thread starter Shannon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Toshiro

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh lord, Man-Faye has competition for most frightening level of stupidity in the anime community.

PS: 16 yr old chick for a desktop? And this is supposedly an improvement?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Oh lord, Man-Faye has competition for most frightening level of stupidity in the anime community.

PS: 16 yr old chick for a desktop? And this is supposedly an improvement?
lmao those guys are crazy (and girls too)

Oguz286

Reaction score
LOL.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

"And it was like: bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep, bleeeeeeeep" :lol::lol:

XEN

BEYOND 6UITAR & B4SS
Contributor
Reaction score
334457681b236b7d.jpg

My work desktop. I really need to update that. My son has way more hair now, and wicked vampire teeth! lol

And yes, Salma's rack is real. Those breasts are not imaginary, they cannot be removed and stored in an overhead storage compartment, they don't fold neatly into an accompanying fanny pack, they are not holographic, they are not an illusion, they don't minimize if you get the password wrong 3 times in a row, they don't collapse like an umbrella at the push of a button, they are still there when you wake up, they don't just appear when she jacks into the Matrix, they are not part of a really well made halloween costume, and if you're not careful, you could actually get smothered between them. They are real. I could care less if a woman chooses to have implants put in. That is no reason to discrimante against her. It does not make her a whore any more than natural breasts make women wholesome. If she's happy, I'm happy. If not, well, maybe silicone is not a cure for depression....

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score
My son has way more hair now, and wicked vampire teeth! lol

Baby teeth and fingernails are among the sharpest objects in nature. Thankfully they lack the ability to generate any real power behind them. It still hurts like hell though.

God Hand Apostle

Tin Foil Central
Reaction score
FriedrichAlbrechtSchenckAnguishcolo.jpg

Friedrich Albrecht Schenck "Anguish"

I got it from Jean Baudin. I want it as a leg tatoo, but I have to save up about 3 large for it. This is a post KxK production for me.

Buzz762

Destroyer of Worlds
Contributor
Reaction score
Baby teeth and fingernails are among the sharpest objects in nature. Thankfully they lack the ability to generate any real power behind them. It still hurts like hell though.

After laying with my son for two hours trying to get him to fall asleep, all the while being clawed in the face, I have to agree with you there. I'm afraid to put my fingers in his mouth anymore when he tries eating something he shouldn't. He's got most of his teeth coming in and just looking in, I can see all the little points sticking out--they just look vicious.

XEN

BEYOND 6UITAR & B4SS
Contributor
Reaction score
Not even puppy teeth come close.

')