Your Dream Guitar -What 7 would you nlike to have

• Thread starter Sebastian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sebastian

Reaction score
As in the title- What 7 would you like to have, - what colour, model...

Well.. as a Fear Factory and Jackson Guitars fan, i would lkie to have a
RED C.O.W 7...I know that they make only black and desert camo , but RED is my fav.i love the look of the body & headstock, besides i dont mind there is only one EMG...

What are your favourites - or maybe you already have your "dream" guitar...

Thanks

I dont know if there was a topic like this... if yes, well sorry

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

b3n

...Is unacceptable.
Contributor
Reaction score
Any excuse...
Custom1.jpg

Also, I WILL own a UVMC one day, oh yes :agreed:

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Baritone UV7BK equipped w/ peizo would probably be what i'd build.

Mark. A

gang* 4 lyfe
Contributor
Reaction score
Jackson Custom Shop

Pretty much identical to Rusty Cooley's old Jackson, except in white, maple board, black Ibanez shark fins and Dimarzio's instead of EMG's.

skyclad

Reaction score
Mark. A said:
Jackson Custom Shop

Me too. New SL7 shape (or even 3/4 of original size), arch-top one like COW, neck-thru 25,5, with 7-string Kahler or OFR, analog of 6-string Bill lawrence L-500 hum, Indian rosewood wings and neck, with quilted maple top, transblack finish, black fingerboard with compaund radius 12-16, Spertzel locking tuners...

Loomer

Comfortably Dumb
Reaction score
Well, once I get my S loaded up with two X2N-7's, it's pretty much gonna be it :)

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Probably an LACS Ibanez to my specs, most likely a neck-through S7 with piezo. I'd like an Oni7 and a Blackmachine B7 too.

TheCopeOfHeaven

You Who? Yoo-hoo!
Reaction score
a 27" neck-thru custom shop gibson sg 7 and a 27" neck-thru lacs ibanez universe. both would be white w/ ebony fingerboard and string thru-body.
:drool:

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
My dream guitar Im hoping to get made before the end of this year.. hopefully by Someone

I have a rough idea of what I want it to be, still havent decided if I want a 6 or 7 string, but when I get my first 7 soon, if I like it alot, most likely it'll be a 7 string..

The shape will be a original shape, Hopefully something super cool we can design. The basis for the shape though, is the Jackson Rhoads, with a reverse headstock. Edge Lo-pro loaded, It will have a MAPLE fretboard, with some kinda vine inlay, with Stars and the Sun mixed in somehow; that part is still in the works hehe.. it will be a one pickup guitar, Probably a D-sonic or something, im not too familiar of the 7string pickups yet. definately will have a GREAT blue quilt top like all my guitars do. Yea, Hopefully I can make it ^^

OHHH I forgot the most important part of my custom!! The feel! I basically want the exact feel of an Ibanez RG560 (if 6) or a Ibanez RG7621 (if 7) with a Rhoads body.. Meaning definately small small neck, very fast playing and easy to shred on.. Thats the most important thing, after all =]

Heres the rough headstock idea, 2nd one from the bottom
necks.jpg

Here is the rough body idea, Rhoads with bevels on underside
atrain.jpg

And of course, Will have a lovely blue quilt top like my main guitars already
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i139/NickCormier/NewGuitarpics006.jpg

If anyone would wanna help me with this project, any hobbyist builders who could do it for me around $1000 or so, I would definately love some help =] PM me if you are interested and we can talk abit hehe

DelfinoPie

Whoopsie Daisy!
Contributor
Reaction score
Dave Weiners blue LAC with the white pickguard and maple neck. Or his blue-green burst one, also with maple neck.

I want a 7 with a maple neck dammit!

Otherwise, I'm just going to buy a Schecter Damien 7 because they're awesome - absolutely amazing value for money £289, fucking bargain.

')