Your Dream Guitar -What 7 would you nlike to have

• Thread starter Sebastian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Either a Parker Fly seven string or a Jackson Collen Archtop seven string. The former would be trans blue over mahogany (just like my old Fly Classic) and the latter would be either white with a white-bound blank ebony fretboard or black with a black-bound curly maple fretboard. Humbucker in the bridge, single in the neck and a GraphTech Ghost-loaded TonePros tune-o-matic bridge.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

steve777

Reaction score
Ibanez LACS RG

And I really, really wish Fender would do a 7 string Strat. I would buy one in an instant!

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
darren said:
Either a Parker Fly seven string or a Jackson Collen Archtop seven string. The former would be trans blue over mahogany (just like my old Fly Classic) and the latter would be either white with a white-bound blank ebony fretboard or black with a black-bound curly maple fretboard. Humbucker in the bridge, single in the neck and a GraphTech Ghost-loaded TonePros tune-o-matic bridge.

This man has seriously good taste!

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Karl Hungus said:
I already got mine.
eaeolian said:

Me three. :D

Toshiro said:
Baritone-scale 7 string Rhoads V in white with a custom headstock. :D

Is this close?

62136_b.gif

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Oh, and i forgot to mention that my Collen Archtop 7 would have the SLS headstock like Mike's Soloist.

Something like this:

collen_archtop_7.jpg

That said, my JP7 is pretty damn close to being the ideal guitar. I can get just about any tone i want out of it, and i never seem to get hand fatigue when playing it, which is unusual for me on a guitar with a relatively thin neck.

Spoongirl

Bunnies :wub:
Reaction score
7 String Explorer, alder body, 24 frets, Lo pro7, and made by gibson.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Mykie

Fatal Havoc
Reaction score
I already have my dream guitar, an S7420FM-TW

But an S with a natural finish would be nice, no tone knob, 24 frets, set-in neck, and no trem.

Loserchief

Rokuban Taicho
Reaction score
Ninja.jpg

Take this Amott V, add a 7th string, make it a 27" Baritone scale, put a Kahler on it, make the body a little bigger to keep the proportions right with the then wider and longer neck and of course also the now bigger headstock. That should rock: Headbag:

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
ESP Alfee Flying A-III kinda purple colour 27" scale matching sweet coloured binding.
ESP Kamikaze 28" purple/black/grey plus some binding
ESP carved-top Forest 27" floyded, trans reindeer blue with black binding.
ESP Sugizo LP 24.75" in some freaking awesome finish, I'd like to get the "MixedMedia" but that's only available on the S-1 and S-III sig models T____T gay ESP.
ESP Alexi, electric blue triangle stripe thingies...ok a pic...
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=2696102

some other ESPs Jacksons or something

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
27" neck thru Ibanez 7 string with reverse headstock, one EMG 707, one volume knob, tune-o-matic bridge, matte black color.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
One day, Crooks will take a picture that shows the whole damn guitar.

EDIT: Use something like this, so they know you know what a stage looks like. :lol:

MattIMG_0035.jpg

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Elysian Super Strat, mahogany body w/maple neck thru, quilted blue/black or green/black burst top w/matching headstock, white body neck and headstock binding, ebony board, tune-o-matic bridge with piezos, 2 white humbuckers: DiMarzio DS7 bridge AN7 neck. Still deciding what I want to do for inlay designs.

If all goes well I'll be ordering it late winter/early spring 2007 ;)

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
HOLY COW that red quilt rhoads is amazing.. if it was blue quilt, I would kill a man for it..

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
noodles said:
One day, Crooks will take a picture that shows the whole damn guitar.

EDIT: Use something like this, so they know you know what a stage looks like. :lol:

MattIMG_0035.jpg
LOL, does that shirt say "Got Jamal?" hahahahah wtf...

')