Your Dream Guitar -What 7 would you nlike to have

• Thread starter Sebastian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
technomancer said:
Elysian Super Strat, mahogany body w/maple neck thru, quilted blue/black or green/black burst top w/matching headstock, white body neck and headstock binding, ebony board, tune-o-matic bridge with piezos, 2 white humbuckers: DiMarzio DS7 bridge AN7 neck. Still deciding what I want to do for inlay designs.

If all goes well I'll be ordering it late winter/early spring 2007 ;)
man that sounds really good to me :lol: i want one too! :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

newfinator

The LORD OF BYRON
Reaction score
I'd love a seven string version of my Wolfgang but with, 24 frets, peizos and a middle single coil. Oh, the lust.

Buzz762

Destroyer of Worlds
Contributor
Reaction score
Carvin DC747 in Emerald Green on Quilted Maple and a bunch of other options.

As soon as I can afford to spend $1347.99, it will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine.

nienturi

Reaction score
Too easy,

This one:

Blue Swirled one;
http://www.jemsite.com/jem/model/vai_uv.htm

v_u_05a.jpg

Im in love with her...

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
if Elysian wants to help out a sexy 6 stringer convert to 7string, PM me up with an estimated price =]]

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'd imagine it will be a bit before Elysian can do realistic estimates beyond a vague ballpark as he doesn't have his shop set up yet. The stuff he's done so far has been at his school's shop, so he needs to get his own tools etc before he can start building. Hang in there with the rest of us ;)

telecaster90

Smokestack Lightning
Contributor
Reaction score
If I make it big, I will somehow coerce Schecter to make a neck through 7 string V with a floyd:wub:

But, assuming that doesn't happen, any Flying V seven will rock hard. So would a Schecter Hellrasier in Black Cherry.

streathervsgodzilla

*insert title here*
Reaction score
ibanez john petrucci 7 string, universe or a bo-el mc 7

or mine :p i love it to bits its probably the best playing and sounding guitar i've ever played

and its a peavey :eek:

Mr. S

tacos?
Reaction score
tehk said:
*sigh* I wish.. Preferably the third one on the end :D

bloody hell, shit hot guitars there and photoshop skills to match :metal: awesome designs there man

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
technomancer said:
I'd imagine it will be a bit before Elysian can do realistic estimates beyond a vague ballpark as he doesn't have his shop set up yet. The stuff he's done so far has been at his school's shop, so he needs to get his own tools etc before he can start building. Hang in there with the rest of us ;)

Aww thats too bad.. I think as soon as I ebay all my guitars like within the next month, gonna hit up Brutalizer Guitars (Matt) and hopefully work out a deal.. Gotta support my fellow Canadians =]

Matt Crooks

User
Contributor
Reaction score
D-EJ915 said:
LOL, does that shirt say "Got Jamal?" hahahahah wtf...

It says "Got Jenna?"... a reference to either the pr0n star or the president's daughter.

metalfiend666 said:
There was me thinking Crooks looked like The Hoff! :lol:

It's a long term goal of mine to be just like the Hoff.

noodles said:
One day, Crooks will take a picture that shows the whole damn guitar.

EDIT: Use something like this, so they know you know what a stage looks like. :lol:

Dave... why do you have pictures of me that I don't even have? Was that you looking in the bathroom window last night? It's on the first floor, so with a big ladder it could have been you.

Pablo

Resident Wanker
Reaction score
I'd get a trio to cover my musical bases:

Ibanez S-7 with a 1-piece figured koa body sprayed clear, Gibraltar Plus bridge, DiMarzio Blaze neck and PAF7 pickups. The neck would be the standard Wizard 7, only with no inlays and a scalloped ebony fretboard.

Ibanez SA-7 with a swamp ash body painted Daphnee Blue with a crushed pearl pickguard, trem from the MusicMan Petrucci, DiMarzio PAF7 and two HS-3s for 7-string. Wizard neck, but with a scalloped flame maple fretboard and a reversed headstock.

Ibanez RG-7 with an alder body in flake green, LoPro Edge trem, DiMarzio Blaze bridge and Air Norton. Wizard neck with a scalloped rosewood fretboard with a reversed matching headstock.

These three guitars should see me through most situations ;)

Cheers

Eske

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
Pablo said:
I'd get a trio to cover my musical bases:

Ibanez S-7 with a 1-piece figured koa body sprayed clear, Gibraltar Plus bridge, DiMarzio Blaze neck and PAF7 pickups. The neck would be the standard Wizard 7, only with no inlays and a scalloped ebony fretboard.

Ibanez SA-7 with a swamp ash body painted Daphnee Blue with a crushed pearl pickguard, trem from the MusicMan Petrucci, DiMarzio PAF7 and two HS-3s for 7-string. Wizard neck, but with a scalloped flame maple fretboard and a reversed headstock.

Ibanez RG-7 with an alder body in flake green, LoPro Edge trem, DiMarzio Blaze bridge and Air Norton. Wizard neck with a scalloped rosewood fretboard with a reversed matching headstock.

These three guitars should see me through most situations ;)

Cheers

Eske
man the body on that S7 would cost so much :lol: i guess thats the point of "dream" guitars :lol:

')