Your entrance song?

• Thread starter Detested
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Detested

Reaction score
Hey guys big ufc fan here,watching some fights this past weekend and got me to dreaming about being in the ufc and my walk in song,that would have to be l.o.g's laid to rest.
So what would be pounding the arena as you make your way to an octogon or the ring?

pkgitar

Reaction score
Not a UFC fan, just haven't paid any attention to it, but it's funny that you mention LoG because Redneck would totally be my entrance song.

broj15

Reaction score

fun fact: Jacob Bannon does a little UFC when he's not making amazing art/music

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bpprox22

String Breaker
Reaction score
The Legend of Zelda main theme.

I'd also set up some pots that I could smash on the way to really get the crowed hyped.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Denice Williams - Let's Hear It for the Boy.

It's easy to do metal, everyone uses it, but something like that gives you the psychological edge.

Detested

Reaction score
Pkgitar,that's cool dude,friend of mine says for him it would be obituary's readneck stomp ha.

Pav

???
Reaction score
Denice Williams - Let's Hear It for the Boy.

It's easy to do metal, everyone uses it, but something like that gives you the psychological edge.

I agree, I would probably rock some Tom Jones to confuse the opposition.

DudeManBrother

Hey...how did everybody get in my room?
Reaction score
We used to get bored at work and made up fake pro wrestling characters. We would just talk to each other as though we were cutting a promo for an upcoming ppv. I was “Stainless” Steven Steele and my entrance music was the theme song from 90210. Imagine that I would stand at the top of the ramp and point left at “dun nu nu nu” then right for the next “dun nu nu nu” then the audience would clap twice with me before I ran to the ring.

(For anyone born in the 90’s)

My arch nemesis was “Diamond” Dave Donovan and his theme song was Rihana (?) shine bright like a diamond DAAAAVVEEE shine bright like a diamond DAAAAVVEEE