Your favorite headstocks!

• Thread starter seekfreed
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Robslalaina

Reaction score
Keeping things clean and simple with the Steinberger GS
549527_864x648_500.jpg

This one was pretty cool, too - RIP Bill
82525.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lan

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
1665177685275.png

ESP Sho-Ryu-Ken II
Since all the other headstock shapes I like have been covered - here's one that is just so completely different than anything else, that it actually transcends into being interesting. It's like the crocs of the headstock world; no middle ground between love or hate, and I kind of dig that

arasys

needs more RRs
Reaction score
View attachment 115518
ESP Sho-Ryu-Ken II
Since all the other headstock shapes I like have been covered - here's one that is just so completely different than anything else, that it actually transcends into being interesting. It's like the crocs of the headstock world; no middle ground between love or hate, and I kind of dig that
okay I am going to use my terrible Paint skills and recommend this little modification because idk wtf is going on with the tip of that headstock, is that an imaginary seahorse penis extension?

Attachments

• maybe.jpg
    maybe.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: Lan

OmegaSlayer

Reaction score
I always loved this guitar and particularly the headstock
Hamer GT (has it ever been in production or has it only been manufactured for Glenn Tipton?)
1665557612667.png

Dumple Stilzkin

Pointy star bastard.
Reaction score
View attachment 115518
ESP Sho-Ryu-Ken II
Missed the opportunity to make it look more like a scrotum. And why not?!? I’ve seen enough ballsacks hanging off of the rednecks trucks.

')