Your favorite song to play, that's not generally liked by the SS public

• Thread starter GuitaristOfHell
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

fps

Kit
Reaction score
I Want It That Way - Backstreet Boys. That's just great songwriting.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AndruwX

The Irregular
Reaction score
Everytime there's a Drop C 6-string in my hands.

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
"You and Me" by The Ascendicate...pretty much any time there's a drop-A tuned guitar in my hands, this song will come out at some point or another!

vansinn

Reaction score
Only one is too difficult for me; hope it's okay to list one favorite in a few categories.

Celtic metal: Eluvetie - Rose For Epona
Eastern European Rock: Coma - Silence And Fire
Goth Rock: Poisonblack - The Glow Of The Flames
Latin pop: Jade - Never As Good As The First Time
Jazz: Amy Winehouse - Me And Mr. Jones
Scandinavian House (difficult to cat): Sorten Muld - Jeg Kan Se At Du Har En Anden Kær

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score

one of my absolute favourites. I was planning on recording a 'how to play' video for it (Spent like a week watching Takayoshi playing it in different videos), but my computer crashed and i'll have to re-do all of my amp settings T.T i spent over a year working on that tone. It crashed WHILE i was backing up the settings too :(

AliceLG

\m/^_^\m/
Reaction score
I'm going with singing/playing on my acoustic. It depends on whether I have a capo, a looper or both :lol:

No capo, no looper: Pearl Jam - Black
Just capo: Lennon & Maisy - A Life That's Good, capo on 3rd
Just looper: Alice in Chains - Nutshell
Both: Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are, with multiple loops (piano, bass and drums, all done with the guitar) and then the guitar capo'ed on 4th

Reaction score
I play in a restaurant with a little jazz-pop trio, and I absolutely love to play (and hear) Sweater Weather from The Neighborhood. When we played it first, I hadn't heard its original version and so I went to look for it because I really liked it, but I was thoroughly disappointed.

I really hate the original version, but with a few "jazzy" chords and our singer's great voice, it's amazing!

Jackzaa

Reaction score
Bryan Adams - Summer of 69

I don't care how much you wanna get on with rehearsals, I am playing this song and YOU WILL sing it with me.

')