Your forum popularity

• Thread starter JosephAOI
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JosephAOI

Thinks Jazz = Metal
Reaction score
So a couple days ago, I was talking to Mehtab on facebook. I got to thinking, you know, everyone knows him and Randy, Explorer, Bulb, Technomancer, Schecterwhore, etc etc. but how well-known are some of us other guys?

According to Mehtab, my avatar is instantly recognizable which means I'm a rather well-known forum member. I don't know how many of you think that too or if any of you ever recognize my name but that's what he says :lol:

So, what do you guys think? Are you yourselves popular forum members? Do you think anyone on here knows who you are? What are some forum members you think everyone knows, etc?

EDIT: inb4 Shono. inb4 op can't inb4

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I'm "popular" in the sense that if the post sucks, chances are it's one of mine

Adam Of Angels

The GAS Man
Reaction score
I don't know that I'm popular, but I think a decent number of folks have a less than flattering opinion of me, probably figuring that I'm a dirty gear whore or something to that effect. In reality, I'm a guitar junky, have been since I was 12 years old, and just happen to go through way more guitars than anybody could possibly be proud of in the slightest. Thus, this place is a 2nd home to me, I come in peace :lol:

TheDuatAwaits

Dreaming of Ur
Reaction score
I lurk on here pretty much every second of everyday. I know a lot of people. :D I change my avatar too much for anybody to know or give a shit about me, or that's how I see it at least. :lol:

Murdstone

Sycamore Trees
Reaction score
I agree with the avatar sentiment, I recognize most users here by that alone. Same goes for other forums. I was originally known on my first forum by the silly picture under my name.

As for here, I don't think I've posted enough to merit any big recognition.

Korngod

i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
Contributor
Reaction score
I am mostly just a lurker.. I don't post much and if I do, it's usually about Korn or Ibanez :lol:

Thep

Blast & Sweep
Reaction score
So far, I only immediately recognized trenchlord, adam of angels, and josephaoi if that means anything to you.

ilyti

Lazy Ryebread Viking
Reaction score
If you post alot in Off Topic, people will likely know who you are / recognize your avatar.

BTW, those are Jason Becker's painted fingernails under my screen name. In case anyone wanted to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')