Your forum popularity

• Thread starter JosephAOI
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rectifryer

Banned
Reaction score
I've made a comfortable place as the "cool weird gay guy" that's also the villain at times due to my posts that reflect the opposite of the fads around here *shrug* It is what it is

Drakkar is a shining beacon of hope and logic.

Tubes are still better than modelers!:hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
I never ventured from the luthiery section here until maybe half a year ago so I don't think I'm very well known. I also just changed my avatar yesterday. According to my rep, though, I'm just a nice guy. :wub:

My build was referenced once in a different thread and that made me feel special. :D

JeffFromMtl

Уродливый, но честны
Reaction score
I'm not really sure. I've been around for a long time, but don't have nearly as many posts as most of the people who have been here since 2007 (I'm looking at you, Dave and Mehtab). I'm sure there are a few who recognize me, mostly from over the years, but I'm sure a few remember me from my tattoo threads, my very brief appearance in an Epic Meal Time video or the Ask Jeff thread from about a year ago. There are also a handful of guys around here I recognize for sharing my passion for ugly music, who I'm sure recognize me for the same reason.

AxeHappy

Reaction score
I like power metal and DragonForce so I naturally assume everybody hates me. :lol:

skeels

..to pay the beels
Reaction score
I'm happy today because -

Wait. Which thread is this again?

Dammit!

kamello

DESU METARU!
Reaction score
I know a few of you here :D (Probably not the other way around though ^^ )

same boat here (in fact, I think recognize almost everyone here), I've been posting for....I think almost 2 years? and lurking for almost 3 (even before I played guitar, you guys made me questioning myself about buying a 7 string before a sixer for a looooong time :lol: ) but I don't post that much because sometimes it's a bit hard for me to organize my ideas in English (even though, I become decent at this languaje mostly thanks to SSO, I love you guys :wub: )

piggins411

Reaction score
I recognize about half of the people in here. II don't even have an avatar so I'd be surprised if anyone recognized me

Murmel

Reaction score
I'm known as the kid who argues but has nothing to back up his arguments with. I also overuse the emoticon :lol: way too much.

In the early days of the love & relationships thread I was also king of friendzone and complained about it all the time.

:lol:

SpaceDock

Shred till your dead
Reaction score
I don't know if people remember me or if I make any sort of worth while contribution to the forum, but I'm still going to lurk endlessly so there.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I recognize a good majority of you guys here but yeah, I'm still a god around these parts. :flex:

soliloquy

Reaction score
yeah, theres a reason why i dont change my avatar. it makes it easier for me to spot my posts in threads.

so i'm assuming others are used to my avatar and connect the dots with me?

though, if i am famous, i'd like to be known as the guy who takes WAY too many pictures of his guitars whenever he gets a new guitar day...

engage757

Banned
Reaction score
So a couple days ago, I was talking to Mehtab on facebook. I got to thinking, you know, everyone knows him and Randy, Explorer, Bulb, Technomancer, Schecterwhore, etc etc. but how well-known are some of us other guys?

According to Mehtab, my avatar is instantly recognizable which means I'm a rather well-known forum member. I don't know how many of you think that too or if any of you ever recognize my name but that's what he says :lol:

So, what do you guys think? Are you yourselves popular forum members? Do you think anyone on here knows who you are? What are some forum members you think everyone knows, etc?

EDIT: inb4 Shono. inb4 op can't inb4

Who the fuck are you anyway?

engage757

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know that I'm popular, but I think a decent number of folks have a less than flattering opinion of me, probably figuring that I'm a dirty gear whore or something to that effect. In reality, I'm a guitar junky, have been since I was 12 years old, and just happen to go through way more guitars than anybody could possibly be proud of in the slightest. Thus, this place is a 2nd home to me, I come in peace :lol:

I feel like I should put this entire thing in my sig. Except I was nine when I got my first guitar, a hot rod strat. I will never forget the excitement of picking it up, running my hands along it, playing my FIRST GUITAR!!! And then, about five minutes later, I looked across the shop... And saw an RG.

CRAP!!! Shoulda gone into therapy right then.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
')