Your Goriest Injury/Incident (NO PICTURES)

• Thread starter AngstRiddenDreams
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

oneblackened

Tube Amp Dork
Reaction score
When I was two, another kid and I were fighting over who got to use a toy excavator thing at the local park.

Basically one of these:
45301_lg.jpg

Anyway, I mananged to get my finger between the two arms and it got absolutely mangled. Chipped a bone, moved my fingernail off to one side... oh, and there was blood everywhere.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

XEN

BEYOND 6UITAR & B4SS
Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, so it's not that gory, but I've been lucky.
Utility_knife.jpg

I was in a hurry. I had the blade extended by an extra half inch. It got stuck on something I was cutting TOWARD MYSELF... It came loose and slammed hard into the meat of my leg. Blood everywhere. The doc had to stitch me inside and out just to close it up. This was 1989. The spot still feels weird.

Reaction score
once when i was like 9-10 i, for some reason, had my thumb on the bottom part of a pocket knife blade, the non sharp part, and my thumb slipped and went right along the blade basically slicing the pad part of my thumb wide open. i never even told my parents i just put a band aid on it and let it heal.

another time around that age i was playing with smoke bombs, the small ones that make different colored smoke, and i bent down to look at one while the fuse was still going and once the wick hit the material that was holding it in some of it shot off and landed right in the very corner of my eye. if i hadn't blinked id be blind in that eye.

around the age of 14 i think, i was trying to ride my bike up this pretty steep dirt hill and about 3/4s of the way up i lost all momentum and i tried to use my foot to keep myself from falling but i lost my balance and caused my pants to get caught in the chain which then pulled the side of my thigh into the front gear and completely smash it. there was hardly any blood but now the spot where it got pulled in at has no feeling and muscle damage.

Nile

Giver of the Likes
Reaction score
When I was in 4th grade, there was this black top that was all corroded and jagged rocks were sticking out everywhere. I was so excited to go out for recess I ran and tripped, went flying through the air and landed on my knees. There wasn't blood flowing, it just welled up in the spots that got hit. My right knee had a puncture hole the size of a penny, and another shallower one the size of a screw. My left knee on the other hand got all fucked up like ground meat. Little skin flaps all over and around a circle encompassing the entire knee cap. Couldn't get stitches because they'd just get pulled open by my knee flexing. My hand also got scraped up. Funny thing is I didn't feel a thing when it happened nor anytime while it healed except when I had to clean it periodically. When it happened I was extremely light headed, had such an out of body experience for quite awhile and just had an overwhelming feeling to puke.

')