Your "guilty pleasure" listening

• Thread starter K4RM4
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

C2Aye

has the groove.
Reaction score
Sappy stuff like Melody Gardot. I love her voice.

And I'm a massive fan of Fiona apple...again, that voice of hers.

I'm just a sucker for women with smokey voices :wub:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Murdstone

Sycamore Trees
Reaction score
I don't think I'm metal enough for people to give me weird looks when I don't listen to metal :lol:

Blind Theory

Reaction score
I'm about to look REALLY gay:lol::lol:

That is literally the only non-metal music on my iPod and I really, really like both of them a lot. Taylor Swift is a really good lyricist and a fairly good vocalist and the singer from The Band Perry has a very unique voice that I just dig. Don't judge!:lol:

Thep

Blast & Sweep
Reaction score
N'Sync. The production is nothing short of amazing, and chicks dig it. Both the music, and the fact that I do like N'Sync.

Kesha, Sara Barielles, Evanescence, that Selena Gomez song, Cradle of Filth, and others.

Not guilty of it, but I listen to alot of gangster rap like AOTP, Ill Bill, Diabolic, Immortal Technique, Vinnie Paz, etc.

Waelstrum

All Fourths Advocate
Reaction score
I often feel very silly about listening to Cradle of Filth, because they are so over the top, but not in the cool power metal over the top way, but more that they seem to take themselves way too seriously.

Also

SamSam

GAS problems
Reaction score
Scooter...

living in Germany for six years will do that to you.

Osiris

Reaction score
Lana Del Rey, not sure if shes considered 13-year-old-girl music yet. She's just way better and more chill than all other pop music right now.

Reaction score
N'Sync. The production is nothing short of amazing, and chicks dig it. Both the music, and the fact that I do like N'Sync.

Kesha, Sara Barielles, Evanescence, that Selena Gomez song, Cradle of Filth, and others.

Not guilty of it, but I listen to alot of gangster rap like AOTP, Ill Bill, Diabolic, Immortal Technique, Vinnie Paz, etc.

Cool fact, Ill Bill and Necro used to play in a death metal band when they were little and opened for Suffocation :D

')