Your most listened to band.

• Thread starter abandonist
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Leuchty

Previously CYBERSYN
Reaction score
In Flames and The Haunted.

Lately: The Resistance and At The Gates.

Anything with Jesper Stromblad or Anders Bjorler...

akinari

Reaction score
Listened to all the CKY albums for a good amount of time (1.5 to 2 years)
Septic Flesh for the past year and a half
Now I am onto Rotting Christ :yesway:

2618366.jpg

Check out Rotting Christ - Thy Mighty Contract if you haven't already, it's a classic.

Top 10 low to high, all time scrobbles
Veil of Maya, Discordance Axis, Deftones, CKY, Will Haven, Ildjarn, Starkweather, Godflesh, Black Sheep Wall, SAMO.

Alex6534

Reaction score
Probably...
Alter Bridge
Protest The Hero (Volition blew my mind, an thus my play button...)
Shinedown
Dream Theater
Red Hot Chili Peppers

QuantumCybin

Lost In Thought
Reaction score
I'd have to say Rush, been listening to them ever since I was a small child consistently. Alex Lifeson made me want to play guitar.

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
Over the last 5-10 years I'd have to say...

Soilwork
In Flames
All That Remains
Rise to Fall
Disarmonia Mundi
As I Lay Dying
Engl

Based on the fact I go to the gym 6-7 days a week and this has been my regular go-to playlist.

Of all time... probably Van Halen or Alice in Chains.

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
I wonder what it would be, hours logged. Possibly Deftones since I've liked them since I was very young... but then again I've liked Mastodon and Nile for nearly as long and I never had any phases when I stopped listening to them, unlike Deftones who I kinda quit when I was I went to high school because I didn't think they were extreme enough.

In more recent years it's definitely been King Diamond, but I will say that when Save Us From the Archon and Corelia's first albums came out in 2012 I'm pretty sure I listened to each album at least once every day it didn't rain because the two of them back to back fit perfectly for my bike ride.

Laimon

Reaction score
In random order:

Disillusion
Death
Nevermore
Blind Guardian
Symphony X
Pain of Salvation
Textures
Mastodon

Enter Paradox

Reaction score
Opeth
Nightingale
Sevendust
Gojira
Alter Bridge
Anathema
Swallow The Sun

almost all albums in heavy rotation

VBCheeseGrater

not quite a shredder
Reaction score
Probably Opeth at the moment.

Have also been listening to Oceania by Smashing Pumpkins quite a bit lately...great album

stevexc

Reaction score
Going off my iTunes play count, it's my buddy's band that I filled in on bass for. Probably because I rarely listen to music on iTunes. My iPod says the same thing but I did listen to them on repeat while I was learning their stuff. That's followed by Winterhorde which I do listen to a lot.

Going off my Google Play library, apparently I've listened to Crusher Destroyer by Mastodon 27 times, which is odd because my next most played song by them is Curl of the Burl at 9. Both of which seem way off. It also says I've listened to Ancient Rites' Rubicon album 18-19 times which doesn't seem right at all. I think Google Play is wrong. It does say I listened to The Protomen's s/t 17 times which is realistic.

So yeah I've got no idea. I do a lot of my listening on shuffle or on CDs in the car. I think I've spun Blind Guardian's At The Edge Of Time more than anything just because I'm too lazy to change discs. For the past week it's definitely been Blind Guardian though.

This is what my last.fm says but I had a bad habit of leaving stuff on repeat overnight. It's probably not too far off though.

b6ceef8244.jpg

')