Your Theme Song

• Thread starter josh pelican
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Wingchunwarrior

OVER THE LINE!
Reaction score
Name: Cormack Peters
Location:Reading England but have lived in Ireland and Costa Rica
Ocupation: student
Interests:Guitar, body-building,wing chun kung fu,mma,Movies(martial arts and action)Boats,video games,hoes
Heros:Arnold schwarzenegger,Nicolas Tesla,Mirko Cro Cop,Chuck Liddel,Wong Shun Leung

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

matty2fatty

Reaction score
My turn

I live in the same city as you
We've had an awkward conversation at an Ion Dissonance show
I love coffee and sleep equally, creating several lifestyle problems
I just bought a brand spankin new sport bike as a graduation present for myself
Go!

G_3_3_k_

Probably diddling an Oni
Reaction score
Joel Price
I live in Oklahoma City
I'm a performance guitar student
I'm primarily a Prog Rock/Metal guy, however I like a lot of avant garde jazz, rock and minimalist stuff as well as intelligent electronic music.
Tool, Nine Inch Nails and Muse are my favorite bands.
I like comic books...

Varcolac

Frets? What frets?
Reaction score
Yeah sure.

My full name is Peter Connor Patrick Mannion. Why have one name when you can have four?
I am a recently post-graduated jobseeker with a Masters' degree in history and nothing to show for it.
My interests are, in no particular order, speculative fiction; videogames of a story-telling bent; real ale; moral superiority; intellectual superiority; fine whiskies; sex with a willing female co-participant; educating myself; educating others; travelling far and wide; laughing at religion; attempting to convert street-preachers to misotheism; OH GOD FINDING A JOB HELP; learning new instruments; playing and writing music from pop to extreme groove/prog/black/thrash by way of reggae, folk, punk, death metal and rockabilly; and listening to just about everything else. Oh, and coffee.

FYI, my current theme tune is this:

gui94

Banned
Reaction score
Guilherme Lage dos Santos, 16 y/o.
Born and living in Braga, Portugal.
High-school student - Arts.
Interests: Art
Hobbies: playing guitar, music (death, thrash, melodic death, progressive and cynic (unique) :bowdown:), drawing, painting, football, video games, concerts/festivals, writing

Reaction score
I guess I'll jump on the bandwagon here...

Name: Chris, or Christofer.
I grew up in the Republic of Georgia and Romania, and am now living in Germany.
I hear a lot of different music, but only a handful of artists catch my eye enough to make me look them up more than once. I'm very picky about my metal, but I'm very open to progressive rock, experimental stuff, and any form of heavy drum music.
I like to build and take things apart, and look at something in multiple ways.
I fucking love minecraft and Legos.
I try to do a few things at a time, and do each of them very efficiently.
When I explain something I have a tendency to make it sound more complicated than it really is.
It's not uncommon for me to be skeptical of what people really think about me.

I guess that's all I have worth mentioning :scratch:

Reaction score
Holy fuck. All right, ladies, I'm going to need a helping hand here.

If you want to help shoot me a private message. I need help with Ryan, Ross, Neal, and Roberto. That will give me a good head start to catch up. Who's up to the challenge?

Marv Attaxx

Reaction score
This thread is awesome :lol:

- Name: Marvin, 22 y/o, Germany
- Occupation: Student/ Special Assistance at a bigass airport (Zürich,Switzerland)
- Interests: Music (lol), bodybuilding, martials arts, video
games, going to the cinema (especially movies with one-liners, explosions and a lot of fights!), my doggies!
- Musical Taste: Metal, Trip Hop, Drum'n'Bass, Dubstep, Oldskool Rap from the 90s
- Hobbies: see interests :lol:

scottro202

I'm walkin' here!!!
Reaction score
I'm Scotty. I'm 16, and live in Georgia, USA. I like playing guitar, doing anything musical, really, dogs, and Taco Bell. I love ska, and think McDonalds burgers suck, but their fries rule.

Reaction score
Ryan (pink freud), I present your theme song:

Originally I wanted to give you Strapping Young Lad's "You Suck" or "Storm" by Devin Townsend. Don't ask me why, but for some reason you come off as someone hard to please. Maybe that's just that I feel about you on the Internet. I've decided to give you something with that is both heavy and soft. It's a long theme song, but I think you'll be generally pleased with the result. I know you like Isis so I hope this is cool with you.

Theme songs should generally be short. I was very tempted to give you "The Beginning and the End" among several other Isis songs. This one is short and generally a beautiful song.

Next up is Rossy.

pink freud

Reaction score
I approve :yesway:

I was actually expecting something German, what with my name and all :lol: but this is a nice surprise.

Reaction score
Neal, I'm sorry for not putting a lot of effort into this. I have so much to catch up on so I quickly viewed some of your posts. You said this was your favorite theme song, so it's now yours!

TheGhunther broke the rules and gave himself his own theme song, so Roberto is up next. I'm getting there!

Reaction score
Roberto, I'm sorry:

If you really don't want that, you can have this:

No matter which one you choose, your theme video would be you dancing. That is all.

Next up is Josh Stobbs.

Reaction score
Josh Stobbs, I present your theme song:

Why? Because it's nerdy... and my buddy and I used to jam on this song so fucking much. I used to know the guitar and bass parts. I would play it so much.

Up next is Mr. Herman.

PnKnG

Banned
Reaction score
Bernd Jankowiak, 21 y/o.
Born in Germany.
Currently in Henån, Sweden.
Interests: Guitar, Extended Range, Music in general, Anime & Manga, Gaming
Latest Anime I have watched / obsession: Wakfu (go watch it now)
Music taste: Metal, J-Rock, J-Metal, Electro

')