Your Theme Song

• Thread starter josh pelican
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Name: Adam MacArthur
Interests and hobbies: Music, playing computer games (favs are Diablo II LOD, Red Alert II, FEAR: Perseus Mandate, and Starcraft: Brood War)
Women, beer drinking, horror/slasher movies, eating food (preferably while watching horror/slasher movies)

Fav. Band: Opeth

Likes: Old School Death Metal (possessed, sepultura, celtic frost, death, obituary, suffocation, atheist, etc....) some newer stuff like Decrepit Birth, The Faceless, etc..
Older thrash bands like earlier Megadeth and Slayer, also I dig some Cyclone Temple.

Dislikes: Pop, rap and most anything with -core attached to it. Stuck up people drive me insane. Mayonnaise and ranch dressing.

I hope that was enough.....

Varcolac

Frets? What frets?
Reaction score
Peter Mannion, you also get a Mass Effect theme song:

As far as a video goes, you'd basically copy workout sessions from Rocky, especially him running up the stairs.

Guilherme, you're next.

Fuck yeaaaaaaah.

Reaction score
Skätt, here is yours:

If I have the accent wrong I apologize. I am not 100% on my accents, which is sad... I think you know what I was trying to get at, though!

Hey Josh. Where the hell is my theme song homie? :squint:

It's coming, big guy. Don't worry. I've been a little slow with catching up. I just have to do Bernd, Ed, and Geoff. You will have one today. :wub:

Bernd is up next!

Reaction score
Bernd, here is your theme song:

If there was a video, it'd be you re-enacting parts from Død Snø.

Ed is up next.

Reaction score
fc54948_633502095110658970-Facepalm.jpg

Chickenhawk

A Bad Idea
Contributor
Reaction score
Ed:

Since you're a fan of Boats and women, I present an option for your theme song.

I'll let Josh decide if it works or not :flex:

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
Name: Brandon Kalua (No, not like the drink. :squint: That's Kahlua).
Interests: Music, guitar, different languages, different cultures, cooking, women.

I'm Hawai'in, my favorite band is Deftones, I'm from Northern California and have a joking obsession with "shanking bitches". I say "hella" and "legit" a LOT, because of where I live.

I am a master of mimicry and mockery, as my dad puts it. I have a very dark sense of humour and see no problem making holocaust jokes.

I hope that's enough for you, Josh. :lol:

Reaction score
Geoff, I wanted to give you the slammiest song I could think of... but instead, you get this:

Christians are gay.

... That being said, Christian is up next. :lol:

Reaction score
Don't worry, I got theme for you once I finish everyone else. I've been thinking of it for a while. I have one for JohnIce, too. <3

Latest posts

')