Youtube: Rusty Cooley lesson I've never seen

• Thread starter MetalMike
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MetalMike

IKILLUWITHMYBALDHEAD
Contributor
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvnVJYW8LXM

:yesway: Good stuff. Gilbucci asked about some of the concepts he goes over in this video. I'm guessing this is pretty old, but I've never came across it until now. If anyone knows where this video is from, please let me know. I'd rather find a tab than end up doing it myself.

Edit: I just realized this is the video from Guitar Techniques Workout from Hell. I have the tab (thanks DR) and now I have the video. :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Gilbucci

Dude..for real?
Reaction score
These are really sweet videos. The arps he goes through in it are awesome!

Also..DDDorian has the guitarpro file along with the descriptions in the Guitar Columns Thread DDDorian opened.

D-EJ915

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I saw the first one the other day, one of the comments was like "up down up down SHRED" and made me laugh out loud. :lol:

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Those videos were sweet. I love how he just uses his seven-string in the video without compromising and using a six-string because 99% of the readers have six-strings like many guitarists do/would do.

ShadeOGreen

Reaction score
Anyone have more vids? Are these paid content from Chops from Hell? If so I guess they shouldn't be on youtube.