Youtube vids showing flawless technique

• Thread starter frogman81
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

frogman81

Reaction score
I'm trying to work on my chops (properly) and I find vids showing end-game left and right hand technique quite inspiring. Chris Broderick is usually my go-to, anyone have vids or guitarists to share?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
Here's some live videos of guitarists with incredible technique:

Teemu Mäntysaari(Wintersun):

Rick Graham:

Jason Richardson:

Jeff Loomis:

For purely perfect technique then the best I've seen is the guitarist from Amorphis, he's not a technical player but the way he can play with such minimal movement of his fretting hand is crazy.

frogman81

Reaction score
Here's some live videos of guitarists with incredible technique:

For purely perfect technique then the best I've seen is the guitarist from Amorphis, he's not a technical player but the way he can play with such minimal movement of his fretting hand is crazy.

Those vids are sick! Just what I needed, thanks :)

Rick Grahm. Hes all you need.

And playthroughs of your favorite bands.

Yes I took at look at the vid of his that Lorcan shared and his technique is Godlike. Probably the best I've seen.

DudeManBrother

Hey...how did everybody get in my room?
Reaction score

Im going to have to go with Left Lane Theory. He has been my favorite YouTube player for years. From the old Necrophagist covers to his own incredible writing. So clean and musical IMO.

JohnIce

Singlecoil Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's this dude Ichika who's just nuts:

I generally hold Mateus Asato and Mark Lettieri as the golden standard for technique, because not only do pick as cleanly and fast as anyone else posted in this thread but they also fingerpick and play full chord solos with the same excellence. But all their flashiest stuff from a purely technical standpoint seems to be on instagram and not youtube :( If you're on instagram, follow both of them asap :)