YUMI

• Thread starter Mike
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mike

Reaction score
Anyone ever use YUMI (Your Universal Multiboot Installer) For setting up a usb drive to host multiple OS installation ISO's?
YUMI - Multiboot USB Creator (Windows) | USB Pen Drive Linux

I was recently attempting to find a solution to consolidate all of my OS Installation Media into one convenient place and came across YUMI. It looks like a nerd dream come true. They also claim that you can safely use the storage media to store other files without negatively effecting the ISO's and bootfiles, which to me is awesome. I can also throw other software installs on there as well as drivers and just have a do-it-all, Machine creating usb drive. I've used NovaCoast products in a similar manner to deploy .wim files and I can say from experience that if you start putting other stuff on there, you will corrupt your boot files.

For anyone that has used it, how is the performance, ease of use, footprint, etc?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.