Yummy new custom is here!

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
yah sometimes they put them on, and sometimes not ? i called them on it ,and they said its not an issue if its not there. i prefer it, but im not gonna stress.
thanks for the replies all. im gonna get some betta pics tomorrow

I think you should kick up a HUGE fuss. Tell them you'll go to jackson if you don't get your retainer bar :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
i've got the retainer bar off on my RG570, and i think it puts extra stress on the locking nuts, but they've yet to break off or anything, and it still stays in tune fine. it just makes it a pain in the ass to restring, since you either have to have very small, delicate fingers, or just take it off and put it back on with all the strings loose :scream2:

:lol:

maybe the S7 headstock is tilted back enough that it doesn't stress the locking nuts as much?

ibznorange

Chief Officer/RHLC ©
Contributor
Reaction score
Gorgeous Axe. I like no trussrod cover too, but then i also prefer no locking nut. i dont whammy enough to warrant one. Gorgeous axe though, i love your little signature model id on the top

Codyyy

The Flip-Flopper
Reaction score
:yum:

Now... A production model like that. That's something I could get used to :yesway:

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
Damn Buz why must you torture us with pics of your awesome custom Ibbys ? It's just not fair. ;) Awesome guitar man.

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
I must be the only dude it doesn't do anything for. And I'm the Ibanez junky. :lol: :nuts:

I don't know why. The colour I guess. And that trem. I'd rather have had a trans finish and a LoPro...but I'm not an endorser and you are.

Glad you like it man! Sell your RGA7!

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
Nice S. But the color isn't working IMO.

White with gold sparkles would work.

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
MEH!

:lol: Sike. It's awesome, dude. Looks t-riffic. Must be pretty fucking nice to get your own custom shit for free. Btw, POST MORE, besides just shit about you. :lol: I'm sure you have many awesome and interesting insights. N' shit.

Luan

Reaction score
Not my taste, but very cool, and thanks for posting it

')