Yummy new custom is here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Justin Bailey

Reaction score
i just talked to my rep, and and the ibanez corprate gang is having a meeting at namm. he said he would bring it up ? so if i can get anyone to bombard ibanez with emails it wouldnt hurt. i suspect that if i ever did get a sig it would be smilar to the one in this thread.
thanks
buz

awesome, I know everyone in this forum is on board! :lol:

Lucky Seven

Lucky☆Seven
Reaction score
i just talked to my rep, and and the ibanez corprate gang is having a meeting at namm. he said he would bring it up ? so if i can get anyone to bombard ibanez with emails it wouldnt hurt. i suspect that if i ever did get a sig it would be smilar to the one in this thread.
thanks
buz

I love you. :stitch:

Variant

Banned
Reaction score
Buz you really need a signature. I'd gladly take any 7 you come up with over those gay dragonforce guitars! :lol:

:shrug: Not that I'd play one myself, but I kinda like the E-Gen... and I'm pretty sure Heman Li is enough better than most of us (and sells enough albums) to warrant his sig. :agreed:

That said, so is Buz... and that Red neck-though RGA7 is so sick. I can't help but mention the Broderick LACS either. :yum:

Vermillion

Reaction score
some amazing guitars for an amazing guitarist.

I really wish ibanez would open there custom shop up to the public. It would make buying guitars so much easier for me.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh God, just about busted my gut laughing at that one! :lol:

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
:rofl: The Ibanez Buzz Mcgrath signature model, it's better than dropping babies. :rofl: Every member on here should rep you for that.

FortePenance

Reaction score
I dunno about this particular one being the signature model of choice, I mean, ebony board and RH is cool, but tbh i'd LOVE to see that maple boarded RG7 become production. OMG.

funny comic too haha.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I'd love to see the red RGA be the sig, but honestly, any of them would kick serious ass.

')