Z day quiz

• Thread starter thegagebass
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Espaul

Reaction score
That's what it said for me. I've actually told my mother that when the zombie apocalypse finally happens I'd have to leave her behind. She's got all sorts of medical problems, attached to an oxygen machine, and has bad knees..I mean..the bitch is as good as dead. She didn't seem to pleased that I was willing to ditch her for my own survival..you do what you gotta do

Seriously? That's some cold shit :p

leipzig175

Reaction score
B,C,D,F...Z+

EDIT:I have a question for those really into zombies on here. Since they are basically corpses, don't they still rot? Wouldn't a zombie therefore have a very short "life"span? Just curious.

Sephiroth952

Ibby Fanboy
Reaction score
B,C,D,F...Z+

EDIT:I have a question for those really into zombies on here. Since they are basically corpses, don't they still rot? Wouldn't a zombie therefore have a very short "life"span? Just curious.

B, B, C, F, Z+
If i remember the guide after a certain amount of time they rot away and die so theoretically you could wait out the zombie takeover.

natspotats

Reaction score
z+

well i think its safe to say once the zombia apocalypse happens there will be a nice handfull of musicians left to run the world :lol:

thegagebass

Reaction score
physical rating A
mental rating B
experience rating B
emotional rating F

everything looks good but i try to help people to much i guess

Daiephir

likes peanut butter
Reaction score
I got Z+ overall.
I guess I'm ready, I think I should read more about guns and medical stuff, my knowledge is not up to date (about the medical part, guns I have enough knowledge to kill with while not killing myself). :lol:

pink freud

Reaction score
B,C,D,F...Z+

It depends on if they are magic zombies or biological virus zombies.

Mr. Big Noodles

Theory God
Reaction score
C, C, C, F, Z+... I think they're not asking the right questions. I have a pretty broad knowledge of a lot of things, I could easily devise a solution for most situations I would get in. If I needed to, I know how to forage for food and build an otherwise inaccessible shelter. My mental mapping skills are superior (SUPERIOR! :scream:). I even have a plan of what to do, should a zombie outbreak occur. And what was with the hair question? Yeah, I have long hair, but I'm not intent on keeping it come Z Day. Sorry, it is my opinion that this quiz has many faults.

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
If you haven't figured it out, everybody gets a Z+.

EDIT: I stand corrected. I tried really hard to give the worst answer for each question, and I got an F overall. :lol:

thegagebass

Reaction score
C, C, C, F, Z+... I think they're not asking the right questions. I have a pretty broad knowledge of a lot of things, I could easily devise a solution for most situations I would get in. If I needed to, I know how to forage for food and build an otherwise inaccessible shelter. My mental mapping skills are superior (SUPERIOR! :scream:). I even have a plan of what to do, should a zombie outbreak occur. And what was with the hair question? Yeah, I have long hair, but I'm not intent on keeping it come Z Day. Sorry, it is my opinion that this quiz has many faults.

well after you finish the quiz it has a choice to see the "right" answers for the hair question the guy who made the quiz said its easier for zombies to grab long hair and pull somone to the ground which is a good point i guess but i dont know

Mr. Big Noodles

Theory God
Reaction score
well after you finish the quiz it has a choice to see the "right" answers for the hair question the guy who made the quiz said its easier for zombies to grab long hair and pull somone to the ground which is a good point i guess but i dont know

I saw that. I'm saying that I could change my hair's length in about ten seconds. True, you most likely want short hair in such a situation. But in regards to the other questions, there are more pertinent considerations in a zombie apocalypse.

')