ZAKK WYLDE Launches his own brand

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

KnightBrolaire

Pickup Connoisseur
Reaction score
and this is a prime example of why you don't let artists design their own guitars.
gigantic inlays- check
pointy vestigial tails-check
pointy bottom horns because metal- check
Not quite as bad as the death fork that the guy from ministry has as a sig though:
triton-fix.png

or the uglier cousin, the fancy fork:
19423-desktop.jpg

19423-desktop.jpg[img]

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
"I want a guitar....with pointy legs and little pointy arms...heheh...and a big pointy dong!"

Sounds like a deleted scene from Spinal Tap.

At least the Ministry guitar looks like the letter M. M for Ministry, or M for monstrosity? :lol: Actually, I kind of like it. It's like a flying W.

mnemonic

Custom User Title
Reaction score
He should have started with just amps first, much harder to ruin the aesthetics on an amp.

I think I see 4 power tubes through that grille, so I'm guessing it's a modded 2203, or maybe just a straight up clone.

It's certainly nothing new as far as controls go.

purpledc

Proud blacksheep
Reaction score
I just think one of two things has happened. He either started drinking again when he sat down to start designing the guitars or he desperately NEEDS to start drinking again before putting pen to jerk off towel next time.

BMO

Geetarist
Reaction score
For me the aesthetics don't bother as much as the neck does. Everyone says baseball bat as a hyperbole for guitar necks that are thick but this thing is thicker than a Gibson! I got decent sized hands (glove size Large) and can play at the thickest a Gibson slowly and a Fender quickly. I picked up a Wylde Audio at Guitar Center a year ago, and after a few minutes put it right back.

KnightBrolaire

Pickup Connoisseur
Reaction score
If you swapped the colors around and advertised them as the good and bad guy's weapons in the next Final Fantasy-Guitar Hero cross over they'd sell pretty well at hot topic.
or if you sold the dean death fork as the ultima version of the black death fork, but only once they've collected all the rare components. :p

')