Zakk Wylde....... on Dancing with the Stars

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DevourTheDamned

Fossicker
Reaction score
thats...uhh...startling.
i didnt think he'd like dancing...he cant do 4 thousand pinch harmonics in 4 minutes with just his feet...
:D

MSalonen

Reaction score
I normally wouldn't judge someone for doing whatever the hell they want to, but I find this hilariously hypocritical considering he bashed Dave Grohl/Ozzy for writing songs together because the Foo Fighters are a "fuckin' candy-ass girl band".

Demiurge

Reaction score
Now, would Zakk be hideously, ridiculously over-rated in the world of dance, too?

LOL @ "not so tiny dancer" tag. Well done.

CloudAC

Chaz
Reaction score
I wouldnt say Zakk is THAT over rated...

I LOVE his use of the wah pedal, much better than Kirk Hammett's use of it in my opinion. and Im a vibrato-whore myself so I guess that adds to it :lol:

And seeing him get his groove on would be awesome! :) Id definitely watch the show to see his moves.

TXDeathMetal

Lemme smang it girl!
Contributor
Reaction score
LOL @ the "Black Label Flashdance" tag...

+rep for whoever came up with that.

heineken_fretwalker

Team Ibanez
Reaction score
I normally wouldn't judge someone for doing whatever the hell they want to, but I find this hilariously hypocritical considering he bashed Dave Grohl/Ozzy for writing songs together because the Foo Fighters are a "fuckin' candy-ass girl band".

He's the biggest hypocrite on the planet. I read in that same article, in which he criticized players who use wah pedals because they have "no right hands", and that he uses his exclusively as a treble boost. I dunno about you, but I hear a fuck ton of wah in a lot of his solos, and the dude even has a signature wah pedal. :rofl:

aslsmm

Banned
Reaction score
he was super bad ass in the ol days but now he is kind of a bar fly superstar. it makes me sad. he was one of the dudes i wanted to play like when i got good.

Severance

The Cockhammer
Reaction score
That mickey fickey trollin'.

edit: wanted to say mfer but got the word censor so ill use my favorite movie replacement word for it.

Mordacain

Formerly 1-watt brigadier
Reaction score
Yeah! All Metal players should just drink beer and set stuff on fire all day! Arrrghhhhhh!

:rolleyes::lol:

So they'd all be indistinguishable from my neighbors in Red Bank... that explains so much :rolleyes:

/EDIT realized that comment was too subtle and exclusive for most people here - I'm essentially equating Zakk Wylde's persona to the common redneck. Hope that makes a bit more sense :D

TXDeathMetal

Lemme smang it girl!
Contributor
Reaction score
So they'd all be indistinguishable from my neighbors in Red Bank... that explains so much

/EDIT realized that comment was too subtle and exclusive for most people here - I'm essentially equating Zakk Wylde's persona to the common redneck. Hope that makes a bit more sense

That's not too far from the truth man, in the video where Dimebag was inducted into the Hollywood Rock Walk he did perform "In This River" in a pair of Dickies overalls... just sayin'

Gamba

Cobra Commander
Reaction score

^This :yesway: seriously, ZW should keep his mouth shut more often, this dude is probably one of the most hypocritical people in the show business

ilyti

Lazy Ryebread Viking
Reaction score
30jph8h.jpg