Zexcoil Experience?

• Thread starter Ribboz
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ribboz

Enjoy
Reaction score
Hello,
Have any of you tried Zexcoils? I'm interested in trying them, but still waiting for a response back.

Any recommendations for a medium to high output full bodied neck single coil? In the tone of George Lynch/Yngwie?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ribboz

Enjoy
Reaction score
No one?

Does anyone recommend any noiseless single coils for the neck that match up with a BK Holy Diver in the bridge?

brandon7s

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I have a set of Zexcoils in my strat and I absolutely love them. Any difference between those and standard non-noiseless pickups, like the Fender Texas Specials that came stock on the guitar, is so insignificant that I can't tell the difference in fidelity. I'm also perfectly fine with my tele's stock Fender 4th Gen Noiseless pickups too though, even though I do prefer my strat's Zexcoils I think that might be because I like the tone of strats more in general.

I've not tried their humbuckers but if I was looking for some new ones I wouldn't hesitate to try some Zexcoils offerings.

')