Zoltan Bathory's hideous new sig

• Thread starter Symb0lic
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Symb0lic

Death Metal fanboy
Reaction score
As some of you may or may not know, I like my Dean guitars, but even I recoiled in disgust when I saw this on the Dean Facebook page
Dean_zpsa33d4d03.jpg

What went through his mind when he designed this? It looks like a pair of scissors.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

feilong29

Reaction score
I think Don Donegan from Disturbed's signature guitar is WORSE than this one!

Yimmj

Metalhead
Reaction score
What went through his mind when he designed this? It looks like a pair of scissors.

what went through his mind? aparently he figured "creative suicide" sells

its a dean, which im not particularly a fan of to begin with, but sweet jesus that thing is UGLY.

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
Fuck me, that's beyond foul.

Also, feilong29 - Dan Donegan's guitar:

Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd

I think that's alright. Not really my thing, but nowhere near as offensively hideous as that Dean...

UV7BK4LIFE

Schecter A7 addict
Reaction score
As some of you may or may not know, I like my Dean guitars, but even I recoiled in disgust when I saw this on the Dean Facebook page
Dean_zpsa33d4d03.jpg

He is really in touch with his feminine side and showing it. Long hair and a handbag to match the shoes.

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
I want to gouge my eyes out with that thing but fear that I would be forever haunted by that hideous monstrosity having been the last thing I ever saw.

')