Zoltan Bathory's hideous new sig

• Thread starter Symb0lic
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

will_shred

Wannabe audio engineer
Reaction score
It looks like a Dean.

it seems very popular to bash dean on here, and they're certainly very bashible but you can't say that the USA ML and V models aren't extremely classy. Also the necks are super comfy.
Armitage_Dean_BB_ML.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jrstinkfish

Reaction score
Reminds me of this for some reason:

TheHomer.jpg

I wonder if it can play "La Cucaracha"?

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
Honestly I am biased, the only "metal" shapes I like are RR/King V's, and the "star" shape...
I will say I like that color with those pickups.

AhsanU

pew pew.
Reaction score
I love Dean and own a few USA guitars along with a custom shop USA Dean.. but good grief that thing is beyond ugly. I saw that posted on their facebook and wanted to stick my dick in an electrical socket. It's just plain ugly.

uberthrall

Banned
Reaction score
It's a shame what Dean turned into. Back in the day their stuff was awesome. That day seems like a real long time ago now.

craigny

Winning...duh
Reaction score
I've seen worse. Not my cup o tea and I dig crazy shapes but that misses te mark for me. I also agree the black one in the mockup looks WAAAAAAYYY better

Steinmetzify

CHUG & SLUDGE
Reaction score
Nope. I will unabashedly say that I love the ML and Stealth shapes, but this thing needs to die. Kill it with fire, and let whoever invented it have their eyes struck from their head. Same thing for whatever "artist relations manager" let that thing get past the idea table into actual reality. It's fucking horrible and looks like a PlaySkool version of what a guitar should look like....

Origin

Rainbow In The Dark
Reaction score
The ASM is so goddamn beautiful, how the hell did it come to this?

Oh, right.

Dean.

lemeker

SS.org Slacker
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I remember a video where Steve Vai said that part of the design of the JEM handle was to have a feature on a guitar that nobody else would be crazy or ridiculous enough to copy/slightly alter......

Yeah, but the handle on the Jem was tastefully done. The handle (ok the whole guitar) on that Dean is just....:noplease:

Doomlord

Reaction score
Congratulations, you just designed a sharp red turd with a handle. Fuck that guitar.

Don Vito

Reaction score
I love Dean and own a few USA guitars along with a custom shop USA Dean.. but good grief that thing is beyond ugly. I saw that posted on their facebook and wanted to stick my dick in an electrical socket. It's just plain ugly.
Shit, must feel alienating to spend so much money on a company people hate so much :lol:

But seriously, your Razorback V 7 is awesome.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
I don't think it's that bad... I'm just not sure where the pseudo monkey grip thing came from...

-42-

Nothing to see here
Reaction score
Xiphos and Ironbird bang after a coke binge.

Child born with birth defects.

')