Zombie Movies

• Thread starter vampiregenocide
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Hate to nit pick dude, but 28 days and weeks later are NOT zombie movies. They're infected people. I haven't watched them in awhile (because I hated 28 days, weeks was okay) they didn't even eat people. They chased them, then puked on them, then the people they puked on proceeded to run around and puke on other people. In any case, they could be killed by non headshots, and they didn't come from the recently deceased.

Might be a small difference, but it's just one of those things that annoys me :lol:

Lol true

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things..I love that movie

Redneck Zombies

Chopper Chicks In Zombie Town

I could go on and on

And no..28 Days and Weeks are not zombie films..so they don't count.

Which reminds me, check out the Metallica Vid for All Nightmare Long. I really like it,even without the music..it'd make a cool movie

Mattayus

Sir Groove-A-Lot
Contributor
Reaction score
Hate to nit pick dude, but 28 days and weeks later are NOT zombie movies. They're infected people. I haven't watched them in awhile (because I hated 28 days, weeks was okay) they didn't even eat people. They chased them, then puked on them, then the people they puked on proceeded to run around and puke on other people. In any case, they could be killed by non headshots, and they didn't come from the recently deceased.

Might be a small difference, but it's just one of those things that annoys me :lol:

:lol: Good call, but it's still an amazing film. I love 28 Days, because it's just so lonely.

If you're from the UK you really appreciate the scenes of desolate London (which, by the way, blew nearly the entire budget of the film) and it's just so haunting. They might not be zombies in the classical sense, but it's still hordes of people in a non-human state chasing normal people for whatever end.

Also, their goal isn't just to puke on the healthy :lol: They have the "rage" virus, so their intent is to harm and/or kill, even though it's not necessarily to eat. So granted, it's not a zombie film, but it's not as shit as you made it out to be either :lol:

28 Weeks was cool, but was a bit too "Hollywood" for my liking.

Misanthropy

Kebab Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just finished seeing "Flight of the living dead"
Low budget hilarity!
Movie had me laughing my ass off.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
:lol: Good call, but it's still an amazing film. I love 28 Days, because it's just so lonely.

If you're from the UK you really appreciate the scenes of desolate London (which, by the way, blew nearly the entire budget of the film) and it's just so haunting. They might not be zombies in the classical sense, but it's still hordes of people in a non-human state chasing normal people for whatever end.

Also, their goal isn't just to puke on the healthy :lol: They have the "rage" virus, so their intent is to harm and/or kill, even though it's not necessarily to eat. So granted, it's not a zombie film, but it's not as shit as you made it out to be either :lol:

28 Weeks was cool, but was a bit too "Hollywood" for my liking.

Maybe you need to be a limey to appreciate it :lol:

DavyH

Elderly juvenile
Reaction score
ZOMBIE STRIPPER'S FTW! if you dont know google itlmao.

Excellent. How can you go wrong with Jenna and Robert Englund in one place? It's deliberately b-movie stuff, totally hammy, overacted, daft script, and abolutely hilarious.

For fans of green tits only.

Is Diary of the Dead out? Oh good (rubs hands in glee). George Romero's zombies get better and better with every film.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Is Diary of the Dead out? Oh good (rubs hands in glee). George Romero's zombies get better and better with every film.

Been out for some time lol

A second is also in the making, along with 'Island of the Dead'

lefty robb

Shred like a mofo
Contributor
Reaction score
If you get tired and bored of the gore, and want something a little different, check out Fido, a fantastic, original, funny zombie flick. Planet terror was kick ass, Robert Rodriguez FTW.

I also recommend if you've seen all the Romero flicks, check out films by Lucio Fulci.

Wulf

Reaction score
Night of the Creeps
Night of the Living Dead (the 1990 remake kicks arse)
Reanimator
Bride of Reanimator
Beyond Reanimator
Fido (not bad)
Braindead/Dead Alive (loads of fun and loads of gore)
Night of the Comet
Premutos - Lord of the Living Dead (again, loads of fun and gore)
Return of the Living Dead (the first one only)
Shaun of the Dead (of course - Simon Pegg/Nick Frost... I love their stuff)
Undead
Zombie (only the first)

Reaction score
Zombie '90: Extreme Pestilence.

I own just about every movie listed in this thread. I am a huge horror/zombie buff.

coldm51

Reaction score
check out R.E.C.

quarantine based itself off of it. its way scarier than that american bullshit. its in spanish but with english sub. i am a guy who loves his scary movies and this did ot dissapoint. trust me.

check out a trailer on youtube R.E.C.

Reaction score
Being a Pittsburgh resident I can go visit most of the filming locations for george romero films. I actually live about 10 mins from the MALL and have gone there all my life. He even used to sponsor a haunted house at halloween acouple years ago. Every year they have the zombie walk at the mall as well, pretty sure it holds the world record for most zombies in one place at one time.

')