Zoom B3? BASS Amp Modeling & Effects ($200!)

• Thread starter DavidLopezJr
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DavidLopezJr

Reaction score
Anyone check out the Zoom B3?

B3 | ZOOM

Zoom B3 | Sweetwater.com

Features that caught my eyes are $200 for a metal casing for an interesting selection bass amp modeling, BDDI model (which has been said to be on par), usb interface, and a balanced xlr out.

This seems like an amazing unit for the price point that it's out. Anyone check it out? Also don't bother checking out any clips on youtube they are horrible, every one just messing with the synths lol But I've been told good things by the gentleman over at talk bass. I've been told that it's on par with the Line 6 M series in terms of effects except the octave and pitch shifting but does some things better. Just seems like a good bang for your buck item.

DavidLopezJr

Reaction score
I'm selling my B1x for a Vt Bass deluxe.Tech 21 is MILES ahead.
Well see here's the thing, the Zoom just doesn't model lol But also the price point is very cheap and the quality of this thing is on the same level with Line 6's M9. So just informing the public of a great quality, cheap product that some might love. :metal:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Looks interesting... I heard good things about the guitar version, so if I get a bass rig, I may consider this because it's so cheap. :D

...Unless I can find a used Boss GTB or Line 6 Bass POD for even cheaper. :lol:

ShadowFactoryX

OMNIHILITY
Reaction score
Honestly, you can find a zoom B9 for around 200 used, and its got way more options.
I use mine all the time, especially for the synth.

Anant Naag

hate frets
Reaction score
I have used the old g series for quiet a while and some of the old b series, and using the new ones right now. The difference in quality and modelling is immense.

more dsp as well.

Good build as well. :hbang: