MONUMENTs 'Memoirs' Music Video!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kenken27

Reaction score
I love Monuments. I've been listening to Browne's stuff for years. I even liked his older stuff on his MySpace page. I can honestly say I'm kind of glad they decided to go a different route with the vocals. I find that vocals can either make or break a metal band if they choose not to be instrumental. Someday they'll find that one guy that works, and it's going to be even more amazing than the music is already.

The Reverend

GHETTO KING OF SWAG
Reaction score
I liked the interplay between the vocalists, as well as their actual voices. Very raw, spastic, and intense, which I think matched the rest of the band's sound.

It'll be interesting to see if anyone (or who, if there's more than one) can step up.

Reaction score
I liked the interplay between the vocalists, as well as their actual voices. Very raw, spastic, and intense, which I think matched the rest of the band's sound.

It'll be interesting to see if anyone (or who, if there's more than one) can step up.

I liked the intensity they created for sure, that was a cool feature :hbang:

The Reverend

GHETTO KING OF SWAG
Reaction score
Also, holy shit one of those women was beautiful. I think she was the first one shown about 3/4 of the in? High, classic cheekbones?

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
I must say I wasn't a fan of the vocals... until I saw them live, holy fuck greg and neema ripped shit up and it sounded absolutely perfect.

I wonder what they have up their sleeves for the upcoming gigs, now neema and greg are gone

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
Vimeo videos never appear for me. It's so strange. I can usually get them by clicking couch mode but this one isn't there :(

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
Ah, it was a Firefox bug. Never thought to try Vimeo on another browser haha. Awesome video!

Also, holy shit one of those women was beautiful. I think she was the first one shown about 3/4 of the in? High, classic cheekbones?

:yesway:

Is Olly actually a member? I was never sure what was going on with him.

JaeSwift

Of Blood and Sawdust
Reaction score
The out-of-focus shots in that video really annoy the hell out of me. That said I've always liked this song a lot

Mwoit

Reaction score
I'm glad I got to see this video. I'm really looking forward to Monuments debut now, since I loved Neema and Greg.

')