WTB Reaper Pedals John Browne Signature Pandemonium (V1)

Emperor Guillotine

The Almighty Ruler
Reaction score
DESCRIPTION:
I'm looking to track down one of the old V1 John Browne signature overdrive pedals from Reaper Pedals. Standard model or limited, plexi-topped edition.

I actually had one (pictured below) years ago; however, I sold it when I was going through a phase of having to sell off all of the gear that I owned at the time due to going through a really, really tough period in life. I've been on-and-off wanting to snag one of these pedals again ever since.

Cash is in-hand and ready to go. If you require references from past gear dealings, I have many available upon request from 10+ years of buying and selling gear online.

CONDITION:
No preference.

PRICE:
Negotiable.

I can work with interested sellers on all shipping concerns domestically or internationally.

REFERENCE PHOTO:

Pandemonium.png

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Northfall

Established Djentleman
Reaction score
IIRC there were like 20 or so of these made? Talk about unobtainium

Emperor Guillotine

The Almighty Ruler
Reaction score
IIRC there were like 20 or so of these made? Talk about unobtainium
There were only 21 of the limited edition, plexi-topped ones made. I'm not sure how many were made of the two standard versions. There was a standard version with just a basic white enclosure and a black graphic on top (exact same as the plexi-topped version, minus the plexi obviously), and there was a standard version with a bare metal enclosure with the graphic etched into the top.

')