“Moisten the KM fishman fluences;)”?

• Thread starter BusinessMan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BusinessMan

Reaction score
I love the hell outta my km7, and the pickups sound great but they’re so… dry. Any tips on how to saturate these? Any help is appreciated.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Actual answer: I would assume pickups closer to the strings would be the solution besides a complete pickup swap

Chri

-________-
Reaction score
From memory V1 was pretty fucking hot in the few KMs I've had. I would second what was said about moving them a little closer to the strings.

Also, double check that your battery has enough juice.

gh0styboi

El Stressperado
Reaction score
Raise the pickups, pull some mids/migh mids out of your EQ. Definitely check the battery before you mess with anything too much. If you're talking about for recording, boost your 250hz a little, pull out some 1k and 2.5-3khz to give it a little squish.

I love Fishman Moderns, but I find that if I'm playing above B, the second (passive-inspired) voice sounds infinitely better overall as it's less brittle and pushed sounding. For any lower tuned or ER stuff, the Modern Active is killer - tightens everything up and makes it nice and clear.

And for the love of God, please don't call it 'moistening the pickups.' :lol:

Latest posts