“Nightmarer/Merrow Type Beat” - Drop F Nastiness - Toontrack Death & Darkness, Line 6 Helix

• Thread starter Chri
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chri

-________-
Reaction score
Hey all! :wavey:

I just plopped a Black Winter in one of my guitars and farted out this riff/skeleton of a song and thought some of you may be interested in it. So here’s the clip:

I recently started using the Death SDX as the main basis of my kit after mostly using Metal Machinery for so long. I haven’t dug too deep into it yet, but I’m loving it so far.

Guitars are a cheapo Jackson JS22-7 with the Black Winter in the bridge, going into my Helix. This tone is the Plumes OD, into the Invective, and Uber models and then my own frankencab IRs. I can try to whip something up in the same ballpark with the built in cabs if anyone is interested in the patch.

Bass is an older one of Buster’s Dingwall NKIs going into Neural’s Parallax and B7k sim.

It’s not really mixed yet, or even cleanly played/recorded, but I’ll hopefully be updating the thread as this all progresses.

Any comments or critiques are always welcome!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.