1) Check out this awesome song (funky-pop). 2) Help me transcribe this awesone song!

• Thread starter FMG
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

FMG

Reaction score
RIGHT! So I understand this isn't everyone's cuppa... but for those who enjoy simple feel-good pop with a funky feel to it, check this out:

I would love to learn how to play this for pub acoustic nights and family gatherings, etc., so I'm currently transcribing it. I know it's in drop D and I've got the main riff down. But as soon as the chords come in, I get stumped. I've figured out a few of them but I need help with the rest... yes yes I know a million of you are shouting WORK ON YOUR EAR SKILLS.... and I am =)

Anyway, hope you enjoy the song... and I'de appreciate any help with this!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Daggorath

-.-
Reaction score
Haha, I rather enjoyed that. Not my usual bag, but a very good song. I like some of the touch-style techniques used. Makes it much more interesting that your usual pop guitar playing.

DatM

Reaction score
If it's any help, it's not just drop-d, he's using an open tuning. Pretty sure it's DADGAD.