20 year old guitarist seeking signed, nationally touring act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJS

Reaction score
at least I'm trying

:lol:

If making one post asking for handouts (on a forum you've never contributed anything to) is what you call trying, then I can't imagine how little effort would have to go into not trying.

Why didn't you just link to your YouTube channel in the original post to let people see what you can do, instead of just claiming to be able to play just about anything?

I don't have any recent vids of me playing guitar, some from when I was 16, before I somewhat knew what I was doing.

So, you're 20 now, but were only 16 in August of 2011?

And instead of saying stuff like "but I want it to shred hard," you could just link to your video that you titled "shredding hard" to show people just how hard you want it to shred...

There you go... free exposure on the forum where people come to make it big... go stand by your phone, because the labels will be calling shortly. :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
OP, I'm just giving you a hard time. I honestly wish you the best and you've got to start somewhere, and stranger things have happened than someone being picked up from an online post. :yesway: (Though I honestly do hate Monster Cable, Inc.)

TyrelLynes

Reaction score
No, it's jsut that those vids were made when i was not sober, and my amp is super quiet, so you can't hardly hear, so what was the point of posting that on here? I didn't see a reason to posting super lame vids that were recorded using a roalnd cube 30 lmao. I can play better than that, I just have to make new vids.

TyrelLynes

Reaction score
It's my first post on here btw, don't have to be so smug about me not contributing, I've been a a member for what, not even a week now? jeeze, people get so unbelievably anal online. My point exactly with the whole stranger things have happened than getting picked up on a thread. Much stranger things...

straightshreddd

Dat Dood
Reaction score
So, guys. Should I be expecting this to go into the SSO Meme megathread soon?

Ahh, I'll just check there in about 10 minutes anyway.

Wolfster

Reaction score
This is funny. No need to be so harsh though guys, give the guy a break!

Incidentally Im looking for a band; Looking to djent out and get famous, drink loads of whisky and make tons of tour diaries with lots of groupies, so everyone thinks Im cool. I dig metal and jazz fusion, and am even open minded enough to listen to Tower of Power now and then. Here is my youtube channel:

nikolas7333's channel - YouTube

Please contact me there and my PA will book a time for us to discuss contracts.

Status
Not open for further replies.