2008 ESP Catalog

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Piledriver

Reaction score
there is the ninjas which are neckthrough with ebony!
and there is the Rob arnold which i find amazing.

Piledriver

Reaction score
red custom? i saw a black quilt one and a 7 and the pickguard one. but i find the pickguard classy and def pretty.

Mr. S

tacos?
Reaction score
im still mad at them for not bringing out any sevens, that said they do have some fantastic sig models this year :agreed:

blackout

Reaction score
If they'd have brought out stef carpenters 7 string V in a sig model, that would make my year. Love that axe, I want one so bad

D-EJ915

Forum MVP
Reaction score
The specs for the Rob Arnold and Matt Devries are correct, since some guys were wondering.

kherman

Reaction score
Only things that appealed to me were
the Horizon FR and MH1000 FR.

Still no Horizon FR7 (with normal pickup config).

Variant

Banned
Reaction score
:shrug: Meh... there's a couple of LTD's in there with nice finishes, black and red FM's with maple boards, but that about does it for the guitars.

The basses on the other hand, stand out with a number of nice models now... interesting because I don't think of ESP as a bass company. Some really slick looking six stringers, and that black two course eighter are pretty sexy. :agreed:

nitelightboy

I poop in shoes.
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been waiting for that guitar for a while, I just wish they would've brought out one based one his straight red custom. No pickguards for me.

I don't know, I kind of love the black guitar with a white pcikguard. I definately want to snag his sig when it comes out. :hbang: