FS 2008 Ibanez RG7EXFX2 baritone seven-string guitar - $400 (LA/SoCal only)

• Thread starter Naren
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
This is an Ibanez baritone seven-string model that was only produced in 2007 and 2008 and only sold in Japan. I bought it in 2008 in Tokyo (at the Ikebukuro Ishibashi Gakki) new for around $850 - 900. It's an excellent guitar that I've gigged with and recorded with a lot, but I'm moving and I've decided to sell all of my musical equipment (already sold all my guitars, basses, amps, modelers, effects pedals except for this one guitar). I wasn't planning on selling it, but I realized a few days ago that the neck is too long to fit in my bigger suitcase (considering it's a baritone, I should've guessed).

Here are the details:
Model name: RG7EXFX2
Year produced: 2008
Sold in: Japan
Made in: South Korea
Finish: Iron Pewter (IPT)

Body
Body type: Solid body
Body material: Basswood
Neck joint: AANJ
Bridge: Fixed bridge
Hardware color: Black

Neck
Neck type: Wizard II-7
Neck material: 5-piece maple/ walnut
Scale length: 27"
Fingerboard material: Rosewood w/ binding
Fingerboard inlays: Offset dot
Frets: 24 / jumbo

Electronics
Pickup configuration: HH
Bridge pickup: EMG 707 (H)
Neck pickup: EMG 707 (H)
Controls: Master volume / master tone / 3-way lever

I live in Central Torrance (near Del Amo Fashion Center) and don't have a case for it (already got rid of all my cases and don't plan to get any new ones). So if you would like to purchase it, we would do the transaction either at my place or nearby. That's one of the main reasons why I'm not interested in shipping and only interested in doing an in-person sale.

The only flaw the guitar has is rust (which can be seen in the pictures). Other than that, it's in pretty good shape. I'm asking for $400.Guitar1.jpeg Guitar2.jpeg Guitar3.jpeg Guitar4.jpeg Guitar5.jpeg Guitar6.jpeg Guitar7.jpeg Guitar8.jpeg

rgk7

Reaction score
I would be interested but I have to let a guitar go on the weekend first.
I'll get in touch with you if I sell it.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
I would be interested but I have to let a guitar go on the weekend first.
I'll get in touch with you if I sell it.

Sounds good to me. Best of luck on selling that guitar. :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.