FS 2012 Les Paul Studio 60s Deluxe GC Exclusive

neurosis

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:

Selling my 2012 Les Paul Studio (Guitar Center Exclusive). Picked this one over several other Gibsons (including higher priced Standards and Classics) I tried in person. It's a great player: Solid bark in the bridge and smooth in the neck. Coil taps on both tone controls make it really versatile. Beautiful natural binding around the top. Bought in 2012 it soon became a case queen after purchase. Always kept in smoke free environment and periodically checked on: Adjusted for 10-52s and tuned to D standard.

Detailed list of specs from Gibson:
http://www.gibson.com/Products/Elec...USA/Les-Paul-Studio-Deluxe-60s-Exclusive.aspx

Modifications (if any): none

Accessories (hardshell case etc): original case made in Canada.

Location (City,State or City,Country): Fairfax,VA (DC metro)

International OK? : US only (local deal preferred, but shipping possible)

Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM here

References (eBay or other forum userid): Bought a Caparison Dellinger from Xykhron on here over at guitarristas.info where I have immaculate rep. Also did a trade with USMC_OriginalSin who´s a great dude as well.​

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $875 cash or PayPal

Paula01.JPG
Paula02.JPG
Paula03.JPG
Paula04.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

neurosis

Reaction score
I ment pics still art working. For me at least

Ugh. Think I have to ditch this ad and start a new one. All embedded in the original post are broken due to the new Photobucket licensing and it's getting confusing with the links now as well. When you click on the link above does it ask you for a password? Or are you not seeing anything at all?

MODS. Can you close this so I can open a clean new thread?

neurosis

Reaction score
This thing is great but I have other more expensive guitars with humbuckers so don't want to keep it.