2013 AL Wild Card Race

• Thread starter Robby the Robot
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Robby the Robot

The President Bits
Reaction score
As a baseball fan, and as a Cleveland Indians fan, I'm interested to see how the AL Wild Card Race ends up as the season is coming to a close. Yankees are down 3-1 as I'm typing this at the bottom of the third inning (with A-Rod getting boo'd, which I loved :lol: ). Right now in the Rangers and the Rays hold both Wild Card spots at 81-67, with the Indians closing on a victory over the White Sox for a record of 81-68, which would make them half a game back for that final wild card spot.

I'm interested to see how this ends up seeing as the the NL is pretty much in line for the most part.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JoshuaVonFlash

SSBRO.org regular
Reaction score
Yeah, it sucks Tribe time is over for the year and then the next day our new starting QB gets a season ending ACL injury. Cleveland sports has so much bad luck it's crazy!!!

zappatton2

Reaction score
Yeah, it sucks Tribe time is over for the year and then the next day our new starting QB gets a season ending ACL injury. Cleveland sports has so much bad luck it's crazy!!!

Try being a Toronto fan. Of literally ANY sport. Yeah, it sucks, I was really pulling for Cleveland, if nothing else than to get past Tampa Bay, and if for no other reason than Cleveland actually cares about the Indians. I still can't believe the Rays can be so good and barely sell tickets. Move 'em to Montreal, give us back the Expos!