2015 GUERILLA M-SR727 w/ camo case [EU/UK]

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:

Up for sale is a pristine, 2015, GUERILLA M-SR727 in shadow black finish.

Acessories:

Guerilla custom camo case

Portugal, EU

International:

Yes, aiming for EU/UK, but will consider worldwide shipping

Price:

1090€

Contact Info:

ExhumedShadow@hotmail.com

References:

Plenty of deals here, check iTrader

Specs:

Construction:Neck Through
Body Wood: Mahogany Body w/ Quilted Maple Top
Neck:3 Piece Maple with Quatersawn Center
Fretboard:Ebony
Tuners:Grover Locking Tuners
Scale:27″
Frets:Jumbo
Neck Radius: 16"
Bridge:
TonePros Locking
Neck Pickup:Seymour Duncan Sentient
Bridge Pickup:Seymour Duncan Nazgul
Controls:1 volume, 1 tone and 1 three-way toggle switch
Color: SHADOW BLACK SATIN
Hardware Color: Black

official Link:

http://guerillaguitars.net/shop/m-sr727-shadow-black/

The pr0n:

GUERILLA M-SR727 Slideshow by ExhumedShadow | Photobucket

You're looking at a guitar that you could take to war, pure quality and it looks the part as well.

This beauty is only leaving my sight because I just got back from an expensive trip and could use the cash right now.

Awesome spec sheet to offer great playing pleasure, love the neck shape, very close to a prestige ibby wizard II, lovely matte finish over a living quilted maple top.

As far as sound goes you get a proven, winning combo.
I absolutelly adore the nazgul, it sounds huge, soooo dense, you get the most crushing modern tones you can imagine.
The sentient does a great job handling the higher strings, outstanding for mellow solos and leads, not too chabby with the cleans also.

For the sake of full disclosure, the only thing that's not perfect with this guitar is a portion of the neck binding that is imperfectly finished and maybe a minuscle indentantion, both pictured yet very unnoticeable.

All in all, a high end guitar built in Canada with a proper spec list for a very fair price specially considering all taxes and import fees to europe are taken care of.

Trades are not on the table unless you can tempt me with something amazing with similar specs: fixed bridge, neckthru, high gain passives.

Any questions or offers don't be shy and shoot me a pm.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.