6/7 string Pickups and 6 string OFR

• Thread starter JJ Rodriguez
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: EMG 81/85 set, EMG 81/60 set, BKP Nailbombs (7 string set)
Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): None (only 1 set of EMG's will include quick connect cables, none of the sets have pots),
Location (City,State or City,Country): Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM here
References (eBay or other forum userid): beairsto123 on eGay, iTrader here
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $120 a set on the EMG's, $200 for the BKP Nailbombs. Will entertain offers, but if you shoot me a bullshit lowball offer I may tell you to go fuck yourself :lol:
Pictures:

CIMG0956.jpg

CIMG0957.jpg

Kick ass floral pattern table cloth, super cute puppy, and guitar not included with purchase. Seller assumes no responsibility for you MELTING FACES with your purchase.

EDIT: The 6 string EMG's AND the Nailbombs have been reamed out for direct mount. They WILL NOT mount into a pickup ring, unless you mod them somehow (solder a nut onto the bottom or something)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

g93

still can't play 6!
Reaction score
Does that mean the EMG's won't fit with pickup rings? And will you take trades?

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
No trades. I highly doubt they'd fit pickup rings as they were direct mounted. I have no way of testing them since I don't have any spare ring mount screws to try threading into them.

kylendm

Electrical Mercenary
Reaction score
EMG 81 and 85s fit in the pup rings in my Warlock so I don't see why not.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
We're talking about the threading on the screw holes, not physical size. When you direct mount a pickup you ream the holes out so a screw can pass easily through it, so you can stuff shit underneath and adjust pickup height easily.

Luafcm

Reaction score
I'll trade you my cat and some of my lunch for that dog. Do you have the original packaging?
:lol:
...bump

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
It's the A-7 Elite, neck through. She's a pretty nice guitar. No matter what else I get I just can't let go of it :lol:

JeffFromMtl

Уродливый, но честны
Reaction score
It's the A-7 Elite, neck through. She's a pretty nice guitar. No matter what else I get I just can't let go of it :lol:

Nice, that's a much better guitar the one I had. I got the Revenger-7 around 2003 or 2004 after they discontinued it for like $280 or something, the guy at the store just wanted to get rid of it cuz it was there forever. It was my first 7 string, but I ended up giving it to my cousin last year cuz he wanted to try out 7's.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
Payment received for the Blackouts.

Come on folks, I'm trying to buy a house here, send me your money, and I'll send you some shit.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
:bump:

Didn't think these would be such a hard sell :lol: Is it my prices or what?