6 string or 7 string?....

• Thread starter infernalreaper
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ibanez Rg 1570 or Ibanez Rg 1527?

• Rg 1570

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rg 1527

Votes: 44 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
The six is cheaper? :lol:

Really? I don't remember the exact prices, but I think both of those guitars are priced relatively similarly.

But, even if the six was cheaper, the seven would still be the better choice.

39 to 0 right now. :lol: UNANIMOUS!

infernalreaper

Reaction score
hey thanx 4 ur opinions guys....it looks like im gonna buy the Rg1527 after all...ill be gettin it for around $900 approximately...it retails for around $1000 currently..so i guess ill be orderin it this week..btw do u think that a pair of blackouts would suit da guitar well?..im open to other pickup recommendations as well

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
hey thanx 4 ur opinions guys....it looks like im gonna buy the Rg1527 after all...ill be gettin it for around $900 approximately...it retails for around $1000 currently..so i guess ill be orderin it this week..btw do u think that a pair of blackouts would suit da guitar well?..im open to other pickup recommendations as well

I have a Dimarzio Evolution in the bridge and a Blaze in the neck and I can get really nice tones.

If you like Chris Broderick's tone, you should check out Bareknuckle Pickups, that's what he uses. I believe it's a Coldsweat in the neck and a Nailbomb in the bridge.

Reaction score
Where abouts are you going to order from to buy your guitar? When i went to India it was a tremendous pain in the ass to find a decent store to buy/try guitars at.

Latest posts