7 string Made in Brazil!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Enzo

Reaction score
I have talked to Lunacy once upon a time.

His guitars with muiracatiara tops are insane!

I would like to play one of his guitars before making any decision, however.

But his job seemed to be very consistent. I'm also waiting for an answer from the mate who posted about his "Tyr" guitar; the pictures from the guitars his luthier had made are awsome!

Actually, she is in my hands right now!
NGD will be posted Monday, with some nice high-res pics. And probably, if the weather helps me, a bit of sunlight!

Xibuque
Kick-Ass-Guitar! What a monster dude!
But, oh... EMG's? :noplease:
Well, anyway. Your guitar is going to look like a monster and sound like a freaking huge godzilla! (Which is good).

Vai ficar linda, cara!

:hbang::hbang:

Xibuque

Reaction score
Actually, she is in my hands right now!
NGD will be posted Monday, with some nice high-res pics. And probably, if the weather helps me, a bit of sunlight!

Xibuque
Kick-Ass-Guitar! What a monster dude!
But, oh... EMG's? :noplease:
Well, anyway. Your guitar is going to look like a monster and sound like a freaking huge godzilla! (Which is good).

Vai ficar linda, cara!

:hbang::hbang:

Paguei mto barato nesse EMG, e curto mto, mas quem sabe depois coloco um lundgren ou bkp.

Abç!

blahtyler

Reaction score
I feel like the Marcelo Souza signature would make a great seven string. I would prefer it to have at least a 5 piece neck. Like and Ibanez S neck. Also something like a Hipshot bridge, and some Dimarzios. Maybe a birdseye fretboard. Like a transparent gray burst.

*drooling*

Xibuque

Reaction score
I feel like the Marcelo Souza signature would make a great seven string. I would prefer it to have at least a 5 piece neck. Like and Ibanez S neck. Also something like a Hipshot bridge, and some Dimarzios. Maybe a birdseye fretboard. Like a transparent gray burst.

*drooling*

:cool:

Xibuque

Reaction score
More and more pics!!!!!!!!!

82083880.jpg

47677874.jpg

46846512.jpg

98584550.jpg