7 string ridden Dark Metal band Moon Of Delirium

• Thread starter Alexjorgenson667
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alexjorgenson667

Reaction score
Helllo,

Just makin the world go round with some shameless plugs from our band Moon Of Delirium, from within that other so called holy land SLC, Utah influenced by some stuff like like Bethlehem, Esoteric, Dead Can Dance, Sigh and you know blah blah blah.

Please feel free to spread the word if you like us and check out our 2 song free demo for download or streaming available here: Moon Of Delirium

We also have that popular thing called Gaybook at http://www.facebook.com/MoonOfDelirium

Sorry for so much ramble, but we hope you enjoy.

Alex

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alexjorgenson667

Reaction score
Hhey man thanks. Some good bands out there in Colorado. Did you ever make it to any of those Gathering of Shadows festivals out there in the Rocky Mountains?

spawnofthesith

Reaction score
I had to look that up, never even heard of it before lol. Sounds awesome though. Do you know if those still happen? I couldn't find much info

Alexjorgenson667

Reaction score
Yes there's was supposed to be one last year, but something didn't happen right with the organization or something. This year it is supposed to be on for sure. Our bassist Helen, her other band Gravecode Nebula (black metal/funeral doom) is going to be playing this year and a bunch of other bands in the works.

I might make it out this year if possible. Nightbringer in the woods is always an amazing experience.